Author 'D.marsim' (Id 235926 ) : The abbey of Rouge-Cloître bears the name canonical abbey of Saint-Paul-in-Soignes. First, it was a hermitage built in 1366. The priory was built in 1374, on a plot granted by the duchess Jeanne of Brabant. He was affiliated the same year to the order of canons regular of st Augustine by the priory of Groenendael.
A major renovation was needed. In 2006, we undertook the rehabilitation of the buildings and the surrounding nature. The main works have been completed. Thanks to the renovation, the historic character of the priory and its gardens is to set a new value.