>
»
Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 03/12/08
Viewed 804 times

Reverse image
40 birds of prey
Talons of birds of prey
Talons of birds of prey
Event with a demonstration f
The prey
Prey
Epeire And Prey

Related photos
Related com

51 birds of prey Common Buzzard



Author 'Gipsy34' (Id 74663 ) : Here is a bird of prey, which I do not know, seen from afar and close with the maximum zoom is what gives here ... We do not distinguish very well, because it is more nearly face.



51 birds of prey
Hidden datas
Classified photo by WebMaster FEI | Top Classification
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Sony | Camera: Sony DSC H2
Aperture: f/4.0 | Exposure time: 1/800 s | ISO: 3008 | Focal: 72 mm | Metering: (3424)
Prog. expo.: (2752) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: (3712) | Date: 27/11/2008 15:24:33
2 Comment(s)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Le fan belfortain [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Dec 04, 2008
: 1: This is already an achievement to have been photographed as much this raptor in a beautiful environment: bravo. Took a little far, the identification is not easy: 14:. It could well be a 'buzzard (Buteo buteo) - as suggested by DD: bravo -. Beau glance, in any case. : 3:
 
> Domi_desbiolles [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Dec 03, 2008
It is true that far! Asked case I look at 95% for a variable nozzle. Otherwise, for the remaining 5%: 18: for a Bláheiðir female. Obviously, it t'avais to the eye and it was on the alert.
 
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring birds of prey
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis