Author 'Charly' (Id 184431 ) : The church of St Volusien in Foix from the Twelfth century, takes its name from St Volusien, bishop of Tours, exiled in Ariège by the visigoths in 495. It is the patron of the city.
Although very beautiful, this organ (1868) has never worked well, in spite of the multiple interventions over time.
It is the only remaining factor François Sylvain Fermis.
The inauguration of the organ restored was held on 21 October 2007.