Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 29/01/10
Viewed 1064 times

Edited Photo(s)



Reverse image
Russian Orthodox Church bade
Souvenir De Baden Baden
Resize of baden baden
Larmor Baden 011
10 Larmor baden
11 Larmor baden
Larmor baden 02

Related photos
Related com
Nearby

Baden teaches baden1



Author 'Jcmai' (Id 106572 ) : 3JE am the beautiful white knight "and I invite you to come and drink in my pub. Teaches found in the spa town of Baden Baden.



Baden teaches baden1
Baden Teaches Baden1 in 'Photo Sign', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Kodak | Camera: Kodak Easyshare DX6490
Aperture: f/4.5 | Exposure time: 1/350 s | Focal: 34.6 mm | Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Priorité ouverture (2) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (16) | Date: 09/09/2007 15:48:51
Merkurstraße, 76530 Baden-Baden, Allemagne

Show map with near photos.

4 Comment(s)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Nenfer13 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Feb 09, 2010
This sign is also very pretty, but the image is poorly composed. You say have cropped, perhaps we saw the boom supports this sign because I think it would have to see, or at least part.
 
 > Author Jcmai [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply
Feb 09, 2010
 
No, you must look at my map of History beautiful white knight, the original photo was made "to go quickly." On the map, you see the different steps, but the end result, you find in my gallery "my edits" but there are 2 edits I do not know if they are on the same page.
 
> Domi [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Jan 29, 2010
Shame to have the wall in the background to this sign because it is beautiful.
 
 > Author Jcmai [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply
Jan 29, 2010
 
If I return, I rephotographierai, I was with friends in a hurry ...
 
> Odon [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Jan 29, 2010
Many point of detail in this shot, hard to do everything, but a tighter framing on the item you want to show the "sign" would have been more profitable, I think.
 
 > Author Jcmai [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply
Jan 29, 2010
 
Probably, but I hesitated for 2 reasons: I had already cropped and fear of insufficient resolution and the other part of metalwork is pretty right.
 
> Géna >Reply Jan 29, 2010
It's a nice sign. I saw a frame on the left ... I do a test and if that satisfies me, I posted: 4:.
 
 > Author Jcmai [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply
Jan 29, 2010
 
No worries, I have cropped in fact I wanted to keep the ironwork on the right, again I'd photographed it upside down and I corrected with the mirror function.
 
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Baden teaches baden
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis