Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 04/04/13
Viewed 1007 times

Reverse image
Flower of the south of moroc
In the south of morocco Ouar
Since massa in the south of
The beauties
Beauties faded
Beauties printanieres
South 1

Related photos
Related com

Beauties of the south of morocco



Author 'Gélinotte' (Id 193003 ) : Wink at Hiedra98
I present this imposing landscape of the Morrocan south, it seems to me that it is between Ouarzazate and Taroudant, but am not certain. (this was in 2004 !) A pity that the quality is not present, I have long hesitated before the present...



Beauties of the south of morocco
Beauties Of The South Of Morocco in 'Photo ', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
Camera: Olympus optical co.,ltd c300z,d550z
7 Favorites : Manu, Gipsy34, Ondine, Jasmin, Gede 14, Gontrand62, Rinou55 like too...

Beauties of the south of morocco: 11 Comment(s) | Very Good (4.09/5) | 1 Avis de visiteur
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Ninik [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 08, 2013
You would have been wrong to keep it in your reserves, because the contrast between the arid mountains and the palm trees of the oasis we offer a magnificent spectacle.
I also had the opportunity to visit this region and I keep a wonderful memory.
 
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
May 08, 2013
 
I am delighted to wake up your memories ! And I love those landscapes with warm colors that reveal the contrasts fantastic.
 
> Rinou55 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 01, 2013
For a photo date of 2004, it is very well, of good quality, there are not that NPA comes into play, there are also a photographer !
Bravo and thank you.
 
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
May 08, 2013
 
Thank You Rinou55 ! Your visit to Morocco ! And I agree with you : 'there is also the photographer !!! But of course !
 
> Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Apr 08, 2013
you had reason to post this picture is very representative of the place and for me your picture is beautiful, and has the great advantage of being natural.
 
> Domi [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Apr 08, 2013
I love these landscapes of Morocco and this one is superb, very nice composition.
 
> Manu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Apr 07, 2013
There should be no hesitation Grouse because it is beautiful this outlet that the colors are pretty , thank you for this exotic landscape that makes us travel
 
> Gede 14 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Apr 05, 2013
The heat would be overwhelming, the shadows are short and the sun is surely very high. A pity that the haze of heat darken slightly the cliffs and reduce the sharpness. thank you.
 
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 05, 2013
 
Thank you Gede14 have made a short visit to Morocco, in these landscapes, the warmth of October was very bearable
I would like so much to go back there to achieve sharp pictures, because at the time my camera was not very efficient
 
> Hiedra98 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Apr 05, 2013
Memory, it seems to me that this beautiful panorama could have been entered in the Draa valley between Ouarzazate and Agdz.
 
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 05, 2013
 
Thank you Hiedra98 of your answer, if you say so ! I also remember that I have done the valley of roses, in short, it is in the corner
 
 > Hiedra98 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 05, 2013
 
By viewing my pictures of the month of February last, I do not think that this is the valley of Dades, valley of roses, because she is very highly educated with many grain fields or almond trees among the palm trees. But I'm not sure of anything and the search will remain open.
 
> Jasmin [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Apr 05, 2013
A stunning landscape that reminds me of good memories. The contrast of the greenery of palm trees with the ochre of the land is well made.
 
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 28, 2013
 
Thank you for choosing this photo, I'm very happy that it reminds you of good memories ; me too, I like Morocco, for the scenery and its fabulous landscapes.
(Excuse the delay for the reply, but I have been absent over 15 days).
 
> Gipsy34 [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Apr 05, 2013
The photo is not bad, but I don't like the wide frame in shades of brown. Thank you for this beautiful landscape.
 
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 05, 2013
 
Hello Gypsy, thank you for your visit and for your com. I've done a lot of testing frameworks and I found that it was the one that was most out ochres of the image. Ah ! The tastes, the colors...
 
> Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Apr 05, 2013
You have been wrong to hesitate. It is the total change of scenery and your picture is well composed .
 
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 05, 2013
 
Thank you Jofu for your com, yes, I like very much this photo and I'm a fan of these landscapes, except that the quality (pixels ?) is not there to and to enlarge this is not a top top
Soon Jofu and good stay in the netherlands, you should bring back beautiful photos.
 
> Vmallet2 >Reply Apr 05, 2013
Very nice and a typical Moroccan landscape, for the quality I find you a bit hard with yourself. The colors are natural.

> Voir : Http://www.fond ecran image.com/forum/pensez a ecrire vos commentaires en etant identifie.
 
Comment(s) : 11 | Average : Very Good (4.09/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Beauties of the south of morocco
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis