Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 26/09/13
Viewed 4057 times

Reverse image
CP dsc 3999 estey
Harbor Entrance 1
Entrance to the port
The entrance of the port
Entrance of the Old Port 044
Entrance to the port
Campground entrance

Related photos
Related com
Nearby

Boat at the entrance of the Estey of Langoiran



Author 'Gdix' : The movement of the tides is felt very far up the river Garonne. Here, Langoiran, it is high tide and the boat is afloat in the Estey, which empties into the river. The high tide also means that there are lights and reflections for photographers.



Boat at the entrance of the Estey of Langoiran
Boat At The Entrance Of The Estey O in 'Photo Small Boat', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Nikon | Camera: Nikon D3000 | Objectif: Nikon AF-S DX 55-200mm F/4-5.6G ED
Aperture: f/14.0 | Exposure time: 1/125 s | ISO: 800 | Focal: 62 mm (eq. 93 mm)| Metering: Pondération centrale (2)
Prog. expo.: Priorité temps d'exposition (3) | Correction: -0.3 EV | Flash: Non (0) | Date: 24/04/2013 20:04:31
Rue du Mascaret, 33550 Le Tourne, France

Show map with near photos.

24 Favorites : Manu, Jofu, Labrume, Ed, Julicarm, Mady, Gipsy34, D.marsim, Gede 14, Chouna, Francoisearnoux, Candy, F.pimenta, Sophie.alige, Guylaine, Nicole.Barberon, Mic.marif, Gontrand62, Fifie34, Perronnet Catherine, Ghislain, Claire, Francine, Crabecanoe like too...

Photo dans les Albums : Canoes.
Boat at the entrance of the Estey of Langoiran: 28 Comment(s) | Very Good (4.41/5) | 1 Avis de visiteur
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Lareveuse55 [G] [P] [C] >Reply Jul 30, 2016
This photo exudes the peace and quiet in a beautiful environment.
 
> Crabecanoe [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Nov 09, 2013
A nice picture of bucolic. The boat is well framed and the picture pleasant to look at. It is an invitation to go sailing on the river. Stay tuned for more photos. Marcel.
 
> Envols [G] [P] [C] >Reply Oct 26, 2013
Invitation to dream and romanticism brought by these banks is not clearly delineated (herbs in the water) and the reflection in the water... I love it.
 
> Claire [G] [P] [C] >Reply Oct 20, 2013
I really like these reflections mirror and sweetness. A very nice photo with soft colors evolving over hours.
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 21, 2013
 
Thanks, Claire, for this appreciation of my photo. This type of landscape is very changeable, in fact. You can photograph the same scene 50 times in a day, and do each time a photo is very different... in addition, there is the instability of the level of the tide that changes everything from one moment to the other. At low tide, we would therefore not recognize anything and could not even have the idea of taking the photo. See you soon.
 
> Manu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 01, 2013
I just love a beautiful picture which makes me thinking of a table bravo and thank you
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 21, 2013
 
Hello Manu. It is nice to have left some words on this photo. Outside of the pictures to order the documentary, a photo mobilizes is always the intention of composing a picture, the best possible. But when you visit your gallery, there is no doubt that you are aware of. See you soon.
 
> Papaillon [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 01, 2013
A pretty little boat that is waiting a wanderer, a pretty picture.
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 21, 2013
 
On this day no walker was left with this ship... however, there was no oar (just in case). Thank you for your appreciation Papaillon. See you soon.
 
> Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 30, 2013
thank you for this beautiful wallpaper ! For me your picture is perfect : sharpness, light, reflections, and harmony of the whole : it is at the top, and, the icing on the cake : all this, without damaging the natural side of the stage !!! I believe that we share the same tastes.
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 21, 2013
 
I had not answered your super-nice comment on my photo (I could communicate with you in other places and had not found it necessary to be everywhere at the same time). Not to spoil the natural side of the stage is for me essential, in fact. I try to magnify the natural landscape, but respecting their reality... simply because I love the vision of what surrounds me. When I open my eyes I try to make always a work of art from what I see... because life deserves that. See you soon, Catherine, and thank you for your message.
 
> GAUDE J-M [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 29, 2013
To say that it doesn't take much to make a good shot from the photographer's eye, I like, bravo. Jean-Mi.
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 21, 2013
 
No, it is true that it is not necessary much... but still water, reeds and a small boat... for the rest, it is up to the grace of circumstances. Thank you for your comment, J-M, and Soon.
 
> Mic.marif [G] [P] [C] >Reply Sep 29, 2013
I love this kind of photo, framing it to perfection, a light at the top, the perfect what, look beautiful. Bravo
 
> Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 29, 2013
Yes, you can shift the boat in the bottom right, if you want to... I didn't do it, because I find my photo very well such that it is centered (I didn't want to cut glare, not even a small piece of reed)... but if you think it bears a little difference, it would be interesting for you to explain why, giving details of the mental forces you enjoindraient to do that... I await your response Charly. Good day and thank you for your comment.
 
> Nicole.barberon [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Sep 29, 2013
A relaxing image, the colors are soft and pleasing, the light is beautiful and the reflections superb, I like very much. and thank you.
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 04, 2013
 
Your words 'relaxing image', call for a comment. The vision of an image actually leads to feelings, sensations, impressions, and even changes in somato-vegetative. In this case, you allude to an effect 'relaxing' of my image on your state somato-psychological. The state of rest, when it is suggested by the vision of an image, is reflected by two types of influences : physical (release of muscle tension, relaxation) and mental (deviation ideal : focus on the idea of a pleasant environment to be in, and fade, momentary worries and negative ideas).
It remains, however, to admit that the power of this image is due to the characters and the specific details that constitute it. In sum, this image would be analyzed for the influence of psychological it might have on us.
The last question (or first) is : 'what is it that, in this image, produced this effect on our sensitivity ?
Not the place/Thank you Nicole/A +++.
 
> Guylaine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 29, 2013
A picture of simple a nice boat, I like, no fla fla here.
 
 > Gdix >Reply
Sep 29, 2013
 
Thanks Guylaine, your comment is brief, but contains an element of idea is important in the terms 'free' fla fla'... If I have well understood your words, you think like me that a photograph should express its own content, fanfreluche added is superfluous... no entourage, no frame, no tricks, no insult to photography ! Where it is believed that a photograph does not hold the road well without a wrapping of presentation, it is not worth the show. Is this what you wanted to say ?... or did you want to speak of the absence of artificiality of this boat ?

> Voir : Http://www.fond ecran image.com/forum/pensez a ecrire vos commentaires en etant identifie.
 
> F.pimenta [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 28, 2013
Very nice shot full of serenity and soft colors, we would want to climb into that boat and be guided ! Congratulations and thank you !
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Sep 29, 2013
 
You can embark. It is made for. Thank you for your comment.
 
> Sophie.alige [G] [P] [C] >Reply Sep 28, 2013
for this nice topic to achieve in watercolour !
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Sep 29, 2013
 
Put yourself without waiting for your paint brushes, and show me your watercolor when it will be finished. I looked at your gallery, and I think you do already very honourably with your photos. Thank you for your few words.
 
> Charly [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Sep 28, 2013
A lovely light and beautiful reflections dress up your image that inspires calm. I would have tried to move a little to aim up and to the left, to decenter the boat.

> Voir : Http://www.fond ecran image.com/forum/faut il centrer ses photos la regle des tiers a l et.
 
> Sailor [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Sep 28, 2013
A small boat, as I love them, hidden in the countryside, she expects more than a walk.
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Sep 29, 2013
 
Thank you for your comment Sailor. I am so much more sensitive that having seen your gallery, I had the surprise to find a work of great photographic art, with an aesthetic search, a extraordinary control. I reserve to come back soon for a deeper communication. See you soon.
 
> Candy [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 28, 2013
Hello, a superb photo with beautiful lights, beautiful decor and a boatload of fun. The set is very beautiful.
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Sep 29, 2013
 
Thank you for your message, Candy. Bravo for your fisherman Gaston nicely photographed at the right moment (I have my races at the heron me too... and I know that this is not easy)...
 
> Chouna [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Sep 28, 2013
It is a very pretty photo that you present us, the pleasures of the colors make it stand out a serenity, which we need
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Sep 29, 2013
 
You're right to speak of a serenity that we need, because we are in a period of muted tensions. Serenity is a state of mind classically is suggested by the calm waters, so little that the banks it dip gently their reeds, and that a boat is peacefully dodelinée by the ripples... (etc... there is so much to expand on this theme, falsely innocuous). Thank you for your comment, Chouna.
 
> Almarie [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 27, 2013
A nice shot, all natural, and is presented in a beautiful environment. About well developed. Bravo and thank you.
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Sep 29, 2013
 
Thank you for your comment, Almarie. I really like your way of choosing colonies of flowers grouped together and photograph them from above (your corymb pyracantha, for example, or your crocus colour tyrienne is so pure)...
 
> Helein [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 27, 2013
Superb a very nice image that I like very much
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Sep 29, 2013
 
Thank you Lna for having loved this picture and of me to have said. Often, we work on the campaign without knowing much about the usefulness of the shots coming from them... Secretly, we are waiting for the miracle... well, listen to your some words, now, I know... It's a wonderful life !
 
> Gede 14 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 27, 2013
Beautiful composition and light. There is a little air of romantic and there is more than two lovers dressed in the fashion of the XIX em siècle. : thank you.
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Sep 29, 2013
 
Hello Gède and thank you for your note. I've already said all the good from your bees on the wings of breathtaking (I need to see wings of insects, to try to find out why and how nature also makes samaras, in the plant world, on the same technical plans, and for the same operation the resistance of the air... in short, you have understood : I'm doing it under the nose and the beard of Darwin, because in this field, it is not arrived at the end of all questions). But here, you tell me something else by suggesting that my boat could accommodate lovers of the Nineteenth century In fact, I am gladly in the search for an aesthetic-template... something that would make foot-of-nose to the vagaries of centuries, to enter the constants of the human sensitivity. I do this consciously. What is it ? What is it ? How does it work ? Thank you for your message.
 
> Géna >Reply Sep 27, 2013
A beautiful photo that I think should be of interest to some artists.
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Sep 29, 2013
 
Thank you Géna for your kind words. 'Some' painters, indeed... He must not imagine that the aesthetic sensibilities of classical - those-same that applies as much to find 'ringardes' - have testified faithfully of the human quality of our species since the dawn of time, by pure chance. It is related to the operation of our brain... and in some way, so it is a field of scientific enquiry that we can take seriously. When I try to reproduce the clichés aesthetic agreed, in fact, I unite the useful with the pleasant : I play call pleasantly of the tables, which flatter the senses, and at the same time, I leads to a questioning of the nature in general and human nature in particular. When in front of a landscape, we exclaim 'Ah, this is beautiful ! 'nobody today even knows yet what we want to talk about. Does anyone know how to walk the 'beautiful' or 'ugly' in our head. Good photos !
 
> D.marsim [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 27, 2013
Once again you offer us a magnificent view of the Garonne river is the ideal moment to capture the good light.
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Sep 29, 2013
 
Thank you Daniel for coming to see also this and to have it appreciated. As you outlined, it is once more... but you haven't seen it all, because I am a great and tireless repeat infringer. My favorite subject is the river Garonne. When I don't do macros of insects, I am at the edge of the Garonne river, upstream or downstream, to track down the light fluctuations. It is never the same, even when staying on-site. Those who do photography are very lucky : they avoided the terrible disease of indifference.
 
> Mady [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 27, 2013
Beautiful composition, beautiful colors, good light in short everything you need for that I like this cliché
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 03, 2013
 
I have been suspended from access to FEI for two days and two nights, just when I wanted to give you an answer. I don't know what mischief has made me a culprit. Would I be a pervert who ignores it ?... it is true that whatever you say, even for the best-intentioned of the world, it always leads to unspeakable sorrows somewhere. I wanted to thank you for having liked my photography and me have said. See you soon, Mady.
 
> Julicarm [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 27, 2013
We love these photos of nature, which speak for itself and inspire respect and meditation, super...
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 03, 2013
 
Hello Julicarm. It is well that we seek to photograph the nature when it speaks on its own... one chooses his best speech... and then from time to time, when one understands everything she says, it gives him a helping hand. Thank you for your message, and continues well to capture what you say your mountains.
 
> Ed [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 27, 2013
Stunning reflections, beautiful light, everything is in place, in short, a superb photo
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 04, 2013
 
Thank you for your comment Ed. I had the opportunity to send you my appreciation for your Chouan which I liked the power of expression. Your Chouan is in perfect harmony with his shift to the left, because all the forces at work in the scene are in the light behind him. Precisely, the stroke of genius you put into this picture is in that frame particular.
 
> Labrume [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 26, 2013
This romantic image is well framed with lovely light. Thank you and bravo
 
 > Author Gdix [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 04, 2013
 
I thank you very much, Labrume, to have been in the first people to respond positively to my photo, and more, using words that open up to a whole programme of reflections. You said : 'romantic image'.
1000 characters can not do anything for this topic, since millions of big books there have not been enough. In short, however, 'romantic image' assumes that the use of the image (when appropriate) as a springboard to the evocation of one's inner personal aspirations is very idealized and sensitivity easily painful also, because of the breach. 'Romantic' exists only through reverie. But it can be beautiful... and even better, it would be necessary to see up to what point this would not be necessary. In aid of this assertion, the man out of the animal building of aspirations.
But it remains to ask what are the characteristics of this image that are state of romantic reverie... and why. '.
 
> Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 26, 2013
I love : the composition of the image, the harmony of the colors, the reflections. A very beautiful image .
 
> Francis-Sisco [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Sep 26, 2013
Your picture is well drawn. The light touch on the image that reflected the calm of the water's edge
 
Comment(s) : 28 | Average : Very Good (4.41/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Boat at the entrance of the Estey of Langoiran
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis