Author 'Boucher Marc dit de Meilh' (Id 201600 ) : Close up on a detail at the foot of the Statue of Louis XIV carved by Desjardins.) This statue is located in the centre of the place Bellecour of 62 hectares. This detail represents a bronze of the Saône (an allegory) has been carved and placed by the Coustou brothers in 1714. Moved during the revolution it was introduced permanently in 1957. Ph : Marc de Meilhan.