Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 09/03/11
Viewed 2465 times

Reverse image
Old cagnes
Around cagnes
Cagnes et vu sur mer
Old Cagnes sur mer
Top cagnes
Storm on the top of cagnes
Cagnes castle 001

Related photos
Related com
Nearby

Cagnes sur mer



Author 'Ainsiminilyse' A voir (Id 141999 ) : Cagnes-sur-Mer on Monday, just before a heavy sea and wind to make me fly! : 18: Besides the Carnival Mardi Gras Nice was postponed to Thursday! : 18:: 19:



Cagnes sur mer
Cagnes Sur Mer in 'Photo ', Report error
Hidden datas
Classified photo by WebMaster FEI | Top Classification
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Nikon | Camera: Nikon Coolpix P90
Aperture: f/4.0 | Exposure time: 1/147 s | ISO: 64 | Focal: 7.3 mm (eq. 41 mm)| Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Priorité ouverture (2) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (16) | Date: 07/03/2011 11:20:38
Boulevard de la Plage, 06800 Cagnes-sur-Mer, France

Show map with near photos.

3 Favorites : Lumixane, Kaenafelix, Patjoe like too...

Cagnes sur mer: 6 Comment(s) | Very Good + (4.5/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Patjoe [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Mar 11, 2011
How calm ... before the storm ... This is an angle shot really nice to give a broad view of the port. I love: 6: especially as the boats make a nice splash of color amidst the gray weather. Thank you to you. : 2:: 6:
 
> Kaenafelix [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Mar 11, 2011
: 3: Eric, very nice angle of view of the harbor ... : 5: Because I like the heavens in charge, I feel at home in this picture ... : 2:
 
> Candy [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Mar 10, 2011
: 4: Hello, it's the world upside down, it's beautiful here! The boats are beautiful even under the gray sky. Thank you. : 18:: 19:
 
> Lumixane [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Mar 10, 2011
I see you're very prolific, Sylvie, these days, beautiful things ... I love the tones "Grisous" of this photo. Today the Carnival? : 18: The tarps are not very aesthetic, but they furnish and brighten the whole, therefore, probably better with than without ... : 18:
 
 > Author Ainsiminilyse [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Mar 10, 2011
 
Lumixane thank you for setting favorites: 4: Yes, as you say, I am very prolific at this time because walking and photographing soothe somewhat my great heartache that totally disrupts my life for two months ...
 
> Bracketting 94 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Mar 10, 2011
: 3: very nice composition with good positioning of the horizon and three successive plans, the aesthetic is still very sharp, a little hazy sunshine would have been welcome to give more relief, personally, I pushed a little color saturation, a downside: the tarps at the forefront not very aesthetic, the mayor might have given a coat of paint on the concrete seawall: 18:
 
> Gipsy34 [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Mar 09, 2011
Everything is gray, gray, gray, but nice colors on the boats to decorate this beautiful painting. Bravo and thank you Sylvie.
 
Comment(s) : 6 | Average : Very Good + (4.50/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Cagnes sur mer
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | Photos Cagnes-sur-Mer | HD Wallpapers | Puzzle France