Author 'Lilinormandie' (Id 115096 ) : Here Castle Cars of the Orne and its history ... At the end of the reign of Louis XVI lived a family of modest means: The two foxes that had son John and Louis. Disappeared during the revolution, they were seen back Tesse in 1829 where they built a large house now called "Le Logis", instead of the church. The sudden success of the two brothers astonished the Tesséens. The two brothers died in 1850, bringing with them the secret of their mysterious success. At their death, Anne-Marie Goupil, daughter of John and wife of Louis (11:), built the castle where she lived with her son and daughter. If doubts hovered on the honesty of brothers Goupil, nobody ever knew the secret of their wealth.