Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 16/01/09
Viewed 1630 times

Reverse image
Cascade
Cascade
250 cascade
The cascade
Cascade 17
Cascade 4
Cascade

Related photos
Related com

Cascade



Author 'Doudou138' (Id 76969 ) : : 5: the beauty of nature on tires not contemplate this beautiful spectacle that we are offered at a small promedade in nature. ST-Doudou Paulin Quebec: 6:



Cascade
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
Camera: Canon PowerShot A95
4 Comment(s) | 3 Avis de visiteur
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Jojo >Reply Jan 29, 2009
Continue because the pictures are very beautiful, it is a pleasure to watch, and it's over!
 
> Cybele57 >Reply Jan 22, 2009
Very beautiful photo: 5: I do not know the place. Where is the place of a beautiful landscape, but it must be good to sit or expand and listen to nature.
 
 > Author Doudou138 [G] [P] [C] >Reply
Jan 23, 2009
 
: 4: Thank you for your comments. The site is located in Saint-Paulin Mauricie region, province of Quebec. : 6:
 
> Jean-Yves >Reply Jan 22, 2009
Excellent photography, very well taken: at the right time and the proper shutter speed.
 
 > Author Doudou138 [G] [P] [C] >Reply
Jan 22, 2009
 
: 4: Thank you for your comments. I am pleased that the photo you have more! : 6:
 
> Ninik [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jan 21, 2009
Damage, as well Marcel explained that the contrasts are too high because of the sun, otherwise the picture is framed and attractive. : 4:
 
 > Author Doudou138 [G] [P] [C] >Reply
Jan 22, 2009
 
: 5: Thank you for your comments. I keep the advice of Marcel subjects the time of the photo when it's sunny so I know for next time. : 6:
 
> Naej [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jan 17, 2009
"My youngest is like water, it is like living water She runs like a stream that children continue: Guy Béart: 1:
 
 > Author Doudou138 [G] [P] [C] >Reply
Jan 18, 2009
 
: 4: Please Naej: j'aprécie little poem is very charming and is very good. I am happy that this photo inspires poetry. : 3:: 6:
 
> Author Doudou138 [G] [P] [C] >Reply Jan 17, 2009
: 5: Thank you for your appreciation. I'm glad you love it I wanted to share this beautiful moment and try to transport you to that place the photo and I think I passed you talk about music made by the lapping of the water. As you say so is a very beautiful music. : 6:
 
> Author Doudou138 [G] [P] [C] >Reply Jan 17, 2009
: 5: Thank you for sharing your knowledge, in fact the photo was taken around 14 pm I started but I know for next time. : 6:
 
> Marcel >Reply Jan 17, 2009
: 4: A time when there is too much sun, it burns white waves and shadows are too clogged! (black) Pictures not to take 11 to 17/18h, sunny weather! contrast differences are too great. Otherwise use the bracket with 3 different exhibitions: -1 diaph / normal / 1 stop. Then mix in Photomatix or otherwise.
 
> Musique74 [G] [P] [C] >Reply Jan 17, 2009
I guess this music made by the lapping of the water. Mother Nature provides a beautiful show. Bravo.
 
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Cascade
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis