Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 13/09/10
Viewed 1080 times

Reverse image
The chamois 002
Chamois and her little
The chamois 001
A chamois
Chamois
A chamois
Chamois 004

Related photos
Related com

Chamois Mountain



Author 'Julicarm' (Id 126624 ) : Very small and everything in the shade, it's true, but the important thing to us is that he was there ... At this altitude, there is still no crowd, and they are extremely fearful ... The herd had passed minutes earlier and was surprised this backward ...



Chamois
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
Camera: Nikon d300 | Objectif: Nikon AF-S 17-55mm F/2.8G ED DX
2 Favorites : Coulonnais, La cri
Chamois: 10 Comment(s) | Very Good (4.15/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> La cri [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 07, 2010
It is beautiful, very small animal in this gorgeous landscape ... ! Beautiful shot, thank you Julie!
 
> Nicole.barberon [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Sep 14, 2010
The chamois lives in a dream landscape, this landscape is beautiful. Julie thank you present it to us. 1:
 
> Tintin.dd [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Sep 13, 2010
The chamois is twin with a chamois, they are both very shy, man is the predator, so it is very difficult to approach, especially who have well-developed senses. A very nice environment that you present us. : 1:: 3:
 
> Lilinormandie [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 13, 2010
Superb shot ... it is true that the landscape is enough by itself. The chamois is a bonus. Bravo: 1:
 
> Coulonnais [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 13, 2010
3: Yes, as you say, there is no crowd and tans is better because you could not do the picture is very beautiful.
 
> Isabelle S.B [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 13, 2010
No need to look at the name of the author! I agree on your shoe: 18: A chamois, what a beautiful game. You're very in your mountains, the fauna and flora offer beautiful discoveries. Beautiful shot: 3:
 
> Lumixane [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 13, 2010
A chamois in the silhouette very typical, two or three firn, a beautiful landscape. Around 2500 meters? Quiet assured: 18: You're up at the top?
 
> Domi [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Sep 13, 2010
The scenery is magnificent, we see more snow, and what a pleasure to meet these animals in nature.
 
> Charly [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Sep 13, 2010
+: Chance made you cross the chamois, provides a good excuse to present this beautiful landscape. It was not always fortunate to be able to approach and a view, however distant, is already a reward. Nice treatment! 1:

-:Maybe add a bit of contrast???
 
> Jcmai [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Sep 13, 2010
1: The chamois is perhaps far more, and gives the picture, but the magnificent landscape is sufficient to itself!
 
 > Author Julicarm [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Sep 13, 2010
 
Jcmai thank you ... But I have a problem in the passage in jpeg because the pictures are good on screen and come out all fuzzy on the site, I do not understand ... (has) more.
 
Comment(s) : 10 | Average : Very Good (4.15/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Chamois
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis