Author 'Patjoe' (Id 125902 ) : Some records retrieved by the Association for the Protection of the chapel, February 10, 1638, on a stormy night, Louis XIII and Anne of Austria, his wife, were forced to stop in the village of Tertignon. Unable to continue their journey, the royal couple slept in a guesthouse. That evening at the village chapel dedicated to St. Ives, the King who was married for 23 years without an heir, promised to give his scepter to the Virgin if she gave him a son. On September 5, 1638, the Queen gave a child to her royal husband. Louis-Dieudonné should be the future Louis XIV. The King himself gave the chapel a beautiful statue of the Virgin made in a black thorn, the statue can be admired in the church where she was placed Laurenan February 20, 1872. The chapel is classified by the Fine Arts and protected by a cedar Dawson 32 m and a magnificent lime tree, situated on either side.