Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 30/08/11
Viewed 3193 times

Reverse image
Chateau De Chantilly 1
Chateau of chantilly
Chateau de chantilly 2010 3
Gardens Of The Chateau De Ch
Facade Of The Chateau De Cha
Chateau De Chantilly West Co
Facade Nord Du Chateau De Ch

Related photos
Related com

Chateau chantilly Castle



Author 'Eole' (Id 157595 ) : I go out of my usual record (pictures of cats) to share with you more photos and hear your opinion. Chateau de Chantilly sunny here. I may have not taken enough of the sky, what do you think? Do not hesitate, I would get better!
Lien : Http://cndphotos.blogspot.com/



Chateau chantilly
Chateau Chantilly in 'Photo Castle', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
Camera: Nikon d700 | Objectif: Nikon AF-S 24-70mm F/2.8G ED
2 Favorites : Ainsiminilyse, Lilytana
Chateau chantilly: 9 Comment(s) | Good + (3.78/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 01, 2011
+: The castle itself is already in a very nice subject to photograph, I can tell you the positive management of the light is very well done (not easy when the sun was coming from the side), beautiful colors hot these magnificent trees, the sharpness is also present: 5:

-:Therefore, I find the cliché, a bit tilted to the right, the end of the point "of the tower" is removed and finally a shame that the entire reflection in the water is not full; to refine j ' have given it a beautiful castle as it deserves it, when you think the ladies who come wearing at an event well known: 19: All this does not detract from the choice of subject of the photo and a few odds and ends that will be quickly repaired on the next shots, a fine start, bravo: 5:: 3:
 
> Charly [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Aug 30, 2011
+: You did well to change the subject, because even if we like them, cats are an abundance of galleries. : 20: This splendid castle with his own reflection as you go about deserved interest. The sharpness of your shot can appreciate the detail. : 1:

-:Shame to have cut off the tip of a tower. A little more sky would have to fix it.
 
> Eole [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Aug 30, 2011
Thank you all, you're right, I would not have had to cut the tip, I did not even see. Thank you, Claire.
 
> Royer.daniel [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Aug 30, 2011
There are choices to be made to fit these castles and I found this shot well done. : 3:
 
> La cri [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Aug 30, 2011
Indeed, it lacks a little something from heaven ... you cut the beautiful art, it's a shame: 20: It is remarkably clear your castle, not even the sun burned! Bravo!
 
> Ainsiminilyse [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Aug 30, 2011
+: It's hard to choose but it's a shame to have cut off the top of the peak on the right! However the colors are beautiful and the reflections in the water often carry pictures of sweet dreams! : 1:

-:1/Il is a tiny little air bending! The weight of years, no doubt! : 19: 2/Et as you say,: 12: yes there are, although I love them, an enormous profusion of cats right now on FEI and personally it just me lase, were as beautiful they! : 18:
 
 > Eole [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Aug 30, 2011
 
Sorry for the pictures of cats, I think I must be partly responsible for the b & w photos of cats high, given that I do almost every weekend at home! I promise, I'll change!
 
 > Ainsiminilyse [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Aug 30, 2011
 
But there is no harm! I just told you my feelings! Everyone is free to post what he wants! : 4: It's just that after a while, it says a little less! It is through time! : 18: Good evening, Aeolus!
 
> Isabelle S.B [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Aug 30, 2011
Nice view of the building, with the reflections in the water. The image is bright but I would drop the show, the front left a little overexposed and I stepped back because the arrow is cut off: 18:.
 
Comment(s) : 9 | Average : Good + (3.78/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Chateau chantilly
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis