Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 05/10/10
Viewed 745 times

Reverse image
Cuckoo
Cuckoo
Cuckoo you do not see myself
Cuckoo
Cuckoo
Cuckoo 2
The cuckoo

Related photos
Related com

Cuckoo ko fal German shepherd dog



Author 'Nicoledesplat' (Id 128514 ) : : 5: There's a game I like to share with Fal'ko, cache-cache, allow far enough away and hide and then call it, a good training exercise for the recognition for my dog, then he got caught by my camera through a sculpture park of Kerguehennec is a good dog, he was able to find myself and what was his surprise and delight, a small assembly of this happy moment of reunion. : 3:



Cuckoo ko fal
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
Camera: Nikon d3000
1 Favorites : Nicoledesplat
4 Comment(s)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> La cri [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 11, 2010
Hello Nicole! I find it hard to catch up with visits to galleries ... I still have been absent three months! She is very beautiful your picture, I like the presentation though, just a bit unfortunate that the dog is not more clear (I know, it had to go very fast!: 18:) see you soon dear Nicole, kisses!
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 12, 2010
 
Hello The cry, in fact three months of absence, this makes viewing photos, but hey, take your time As you say about this shot, we had to move fast as soon as he spotted me, Poppa has I ran to where the picture a bit blurred but still funny, thank you for your visit to this cliché.
 
> Jacotte [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Oct 06, 2010
He seems surprised to find her "Mommy"! He is fine this young dog and thou hast done a pretty fitting. : 6:
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 06, 2010
 
Jacotte Hello, I think both have been surprised myself by how quickly he had to do to Fal'ko stereotype and the fact that he found me so quickly and he, because he could not get join right away, but he saw me, thank you for the compliment of this map. : 3:
 
> Vivianor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 05, 2010
He became very beautiful your dog and editing I like that. : 1:
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 05, 2010
 
Vivianor Hello, thank you for your comment on this montage of memories Fal'ko, it grew well in fact, but it has not yet adult size, a young turbulent and very cuddly, love dogs, thank you again : 3:
 
> Denis07 [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Oct 05, 2010
Well done the cliche! : 3: but which one was more surprised?
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 05, 2010
 
Denis07 Hello, I think actually, it was I who was most surprised by two fingers on the device, it surprised me of his arrival, he had to do very quickly, thank you for your comment .
 
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Cuckoo ko fal
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Puzzle animaux