Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 04/11/10
Viewed 6015 times

Reverse image
Deer muntjac or deer barker
Deer and wapiti deer breteui
White and red deer sika deer
Deer And Deer Park Seals
Fawns of deer and deer creat
Deer and Deer Canada
Deer and Deer Canada

Related photos
Related com

Deer and deer



Author 'Nicoledesplat' A voir (Id 131114 ) : : 6: It took me several days later to succeed to see the deer and deer out of the woods, we had talked to me and I wanted during the leave of the Saints pick them up but although I have not made much noise and I waited patiently, the gunshots that rang in the distance made them flee, I know they are there and I'll be back tomorrow, I would have a little more chance to film or photograph them in front, what a beautiful flock! I am delighted to have between-sighted though they fled out of fear ... I held my breath and I savored the moment precious few moments he had to fast for the shooter but what was my joy and my happiness! , Precious moments. : 5:



Deer and deer
Deer And Deer in 'Photo Deer', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
Camera: Nikon d3000
10 Favorites : WebMaster FEI, Philippe.perez, Julicarm, Arsenallll, Ainsiminilyse, Tintin.dd, Guylaine, Nicoledesplat, Evie, Helline like too...

Deer and deer: 12 Comment(s) | Very Good + (4.5/5) | 4 Avis de visiteur
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Juliette >Reply Jan 14, 2012
I found the deer pretty BRAVO !!!
 
> Trinity1955 >Reply Nov 08, 2010
Very beautiful photo, congratulations, I smell the fresh air and freedom.
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 08, 2010
 
Trinity1955 hello thank you for your comment on this herd, which unfortunately was distracted by the sounds of gunshots as they approached, eh! Yes, the hunt is on for these poor animals but it is also true that it's very nice to see so close to such beautiful deer, thank you again.
 
> Helline [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 08, 2010
Hello Nicole. Your photo is very pretty and what patience you had braved the rain, cold, the sound of gunfire etc. hunters. ... Personally, I do not like people who kill for pleasure. I liken the fighters to bullfighters, participants in cockfights etc. ... Too bad for you gentlemen and ladies if you're a part. I think you can still feed you otherwise. Of course, many and almost all of you will say: "it must be to balance nature." And yes, it might be a good excuse but it is only valid for you. Go, have a clear conscience and sleep well. When you drowsy, have a last thought for the look of the beast that you have referred.
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 08, 2010
 
Hi Heine, as you make me happy to be on my side on all these subjects I am so upset, the animal cause, poor defenseless animals that are shot at that time of year, without knowing why ? I will never understand this practice, but hey, there's certainly within the site, hunters, and I do not want to engage in a debate that might annoy some (es). It exists, and we know we should do with it, alas, thank you for your comment that is closer to a documentary and bravo: 3:: 6:
 
> Cathygdb >Reply Nov 08, 2010
Bravo for your patience, your pugnacity to find these wonderful animals and sharing: 6: I had never seen such a herd, thank you to you, it's fantastic: 1:
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 08, 2010
 
Re, compared to the other photo, I was almost glad they flee as the hunters and their dogs were very close, indeed, I did not stay after I'm gone, the butterflies in my stomach , thank you again.
 
> Crabecanoe [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Nov 07, 2010
: 6:: 1: Very nice photo Nicole nature. With patience, you end up having good results. Especially since there is not easy to photograph a herd full. Stay tuned for more photos. Friendships. Marcel.
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 07, 2010
 
Marcel Good evening, patience it took but the result was worth it, these poor animals were constantly on the alert (as you spell it?), Fall is unfortunately the best time to kill loosely these poor animals because more and more out of the wood easily, who knows why? Nice pictures for photo enthusiasts and unfortunately also for many hunters guns. Thank you for your comment appreciative of this photo, you say you soon and thank you.
 
> Mimi laur >Reply Nov 06, 2010
What happiness and excitement to this show, thank you for patience. Friendships. lm
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 06, 2010
 
Hello Mimi laur, what luck! This is the appropriate word, patience, tracing, but what joy when we finally succeeded! To be able to see them, but certainly far enough in front of your eyes and so many, great joy, thank you for your nice comment and your appreciation for the beauty of nature that I like to share with people with a big heart for our animal friends. : 3:
 
> Evie [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 06, 2010
... Except that, once started from there, on the run, they have been the target of one of those damn hunters! It's like the cats who could care when moving the mouse, more struggle ... My God what grief it causes me ... : 10: Your photo is beautiful, Nicole, I think they played ... : 6:: 6:
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 06, 2010
 
Hey! Not Evie alas, they were not playing, I was told that there were two distinct herds, and I am "fun" as members of both clans, and in my various approaches, it was two in this group (two deer), the hunt is on and unfortunately we know what happened, to my dismay, I was very upset, how can we learn about these magnificent animals of great beauty, I hate hunting and fishing: 9:, nature gets involved enough in itself, but there is nothing! Thank you for your comment and for your sensitivity to the animal cause. : 3:
 
> Starsky >Reply Nov 05, 2010
A magical moment to observe these creatures, even if it is too short. Thank you.
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 05, 2010
 
Hi Starsky, too short, in fact, had it not had these gunshots in the distance, I most certainly could stereotype but I know where they are now a little more than I when my next visit next week and hope to "capture and keep that for myself and Fei", thank you for your comment: 3:
 
> D.marsim [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 05, 2010
The patience of the photographer is his second and quality in this case you were richly rewarded. : 2:
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 05, 2010
 
Hello D. Marchin, you're right, finally, my patience and my persistence paid that months of waiting, I go back next week I hope to have much luck but then I go under better conditions, a treat for the eyes but hard on the heart started beating wildly, it's so amazing! Thank you for your comment.
 
> Guylaine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 04, 2010
I understand your joy of having seen, there are many, I hope you can photograph them again. Watch for hunters anyway. Very nice catch. : 1:: 5:
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 05, 2010
 
Guylaine thank you take care of myself, my husband and Fal'ko but hunters knew we were in the corner and they gave me good advice in order not to fall face to face with a rifle from a distance, they m have learned to utter a cry of recognition and the more we were not equipped with fluorescent bands alarming for animals, my dog on a leash but it absolutely makes me the worst was to hear the shots fired, j ' still hopes that the shooting has missed its goal but hey, they are waiting for this moment all year, damage to these beautiful majestic animals and defenseless strongly that the hunt ends for them, I mean stupid, thank you for your Guylaine comment.
 
> Tintin.dd [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Nov 04, 2010
You have the heart that is packaged in seeing such a herd of deer on the run. You have perfectly shot this herd. : 3:: 3:
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 04, 2010
 
Re, I could not believe my eyes, since that time I was looking for my heart beat wildly, What a wonderful emotion, I was afraid to miss some shots because when they flee, but they darken Next day, I have found not far from this place and once again I could take pictures, this time from the front and I took out my camera to zoom in deeper, I would post these pictures quickly, thank you enjoy them as much as me and have found their place in your favorites and also for your nice comment, it's nice. : 3:
 
> Arsenallll [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 04, 2010
Very nice shot, it's rare to see groups of deer and deer in my area we see in 2 or 5 at most. : 1:
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 04, 2010
 
Arsenalll goodnight, oh yeah! I'm surprised your answer because generally there are many, notice in the herd, there were only two deer, the deer but the fact remains that the locals have always said there were two herds distinct, I made more photos, I do not know if it's the same group but still many, thank you for your comment and have found room for this picture in your favorites, it is always pleasure: 3:
 
 > Arsenallll [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 04, 2010
 
I've never seen so many in my area, yet it plairaitde me take pictures. Thank you for your comment and sharing.
 
> Julicarm [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 04, 2010
I understand your emotion and sharing alone picture ... A time that we put shock several minutes to recover ... Grand bravo and other fast: 2:
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 04, 2010
 
Julicarm goodnight, it's been months since I am inquiring about these deer, but it was never the best moment in the fall, they are more visible because unfortunately that's what their purpose with hunting and god knows if I ve seen hunters looking to kill this beautiful animal but hey they were very kind to advise me their approaches, I worked for a very long time tracking for this result, I have other shots that I will post, in fact I go home in a few days and I still roamed these tens of km to find them because as you say, I am not yet recovered from this encounter fabulous, thank you for your comment and for having kept in your favorites and especially to respond to my photos because I have a lot of comments for several weeks to think that we'll like it, well, I dare not think about it because I've done harm anyone, thank you again.
 
> Gipsy34 [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Nov 04, 2010
What a deal for you, I would ask you what area you were lucky enough to make such a meeting and I see your answer to Philippe Perez that it was in Britain. It succeeded beautifully. Bravo and thank you for sharing Nicole.
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 04, 2010
 
Re, I have long wanted to see especially how the hunters helped me during my last visit, I returned every day and I saw some pictures and others I hope in ten days because I go home for a few days, a delight to see these magnificent animals so fearful and so majestic, thank you again for this nice comment about this photo.
 
> Philippe.perez [G] [P] [C] >Reply Nov 04, 2010
Bravo, great, great, wonderful, extra are the words that come to your beautiful picture. Thank you for our very eyes.
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 04, 2010
 
Hello, I put a lot of time on my various holidays in Britain, to make inquiries of locals and especially by the hunters themselves (although I do not appreciate hunting). They are the ones who advised me the best, how to behave, where to find all the safety needed to avoid falling face to face with a rifle hunter, having spotted the scene and their habits, as animals move a lot I had to travel dozens of miles through the woods with my dog and my husband, disguised as a must see! In absolute silence and wait without moving as soon as we thought he noticed one of them, but how happy they made me run these buggers, I returned once in the morning, the other end afternoon walk, the hideouts are important for chasing these fantastic beasts. Autumn is the time when they show the most (no luck for them: 10:) but good for me, I go back biento
 
Comment(s) : 12 | Average : Very Good + (4.50/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Deer and deer
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis