Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 14/11/09
Viewed 1688 times

Edited Photo(s)


Reverse image
Dsc01193 Casco Antiguo Marbe
Chateau and Vercors 1280x853
Street March 19 1280x853 128
Indeed 1280x853
Dsc02118 1280x853
Dsc02117 1280x853
DSC00786 2 1280x853

Related photos
Nearby

Dsc01193 1280x853 Red-and-green Macaw



Author 'Boucher Marc dit de Meilh' A voir (Id 99946 ) : Focus on a portrait. Portrait of a macaw or red macaw that looks nice as well but is also very possessive. A stroke under the chin, a sign of affection, love, goodness knows what else ... You can claim a 'sacred coup de gueule,' at least beak forgiveness, and you leave traces on the fingers ... for a long time ... So act with tact so to speak, with this madman! ... (For more information on the seducer, see the previous photo, thank you.) Hanmeil.



Dsc01193 1280x853
Hidden datas
Classified photo by Denlig | Top Classification
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Sony | Camera: Sony A500
Aperture: f/4.0 | Exposure time: 1/200 s | ISO: 200 | Focal: 100 mm (eq. 150 mm)| Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Priorité ouverture (2) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (16) | Date: 29/10/2009 05:00:42
Show map with near photos.

2 Favorites : Lumixane, Nicole.Barberon
Dsc01193 1280x853: 10 Comment(s) | Good + (3.9/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Géna >Reply Feb 12, 2010
Well, watching this beautiful bird, you would never guess its aggressive nature. Like what ... : 4:
 
 > Author Boucher Marc dit de Meilh [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Feb 12, 2010
 
Gena, it's true, you should never rely on appearances. Marc
 
> Author Boucher Marc dit de Meilh [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 30, 2009
Hello Ferdinand. What you do, you did well. Of course there may be 'living together' without any difficulty. It is also true that one may not be not explain everything ... I work, psychologically speaking, most in a spirit of story than aesthetic effect. But do not worry, I love your landscapes, also reports ... And I will come back on your gallery to learn, you just the same tools as I do. Friendship. Marc Boucher said Meilhan.
 
> Nenfer13 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 30, 2009
Nothing in your commentary accompanying this photograph suggests that you wanted to show the poor conditions in which this bird is, if he is aggressive. For then I would have probably refrained from editing. I made this editing in the sense of an aesthetic improvement, because we are here on a site for "Wallpaper and picture. Otherwise of course I understand and accept your point of view. But I still think that my editing may very well live with your photo story character. Regards, Ferdinand.
 
> Nenfer13 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 28, 2009
I will remake a comment about this nice photo of Ara a very good sharpness, because probably I am mistaken, he did not. : 14:. The bottom is not very nice, but I understand that you could not do better in the shooting. So I allowed myself a touch, as you can see if you like, because this magnificent parrot deserves it.
 
 > Author Boucher Marc dit de Meilh [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 29, 2009
 
Yes, I saw your editing is very beautiful. But it totally changes the character, the context of the shooting. I am not a 'photographer' for tabloids, but I took the bird in an unenviable state and I think the truth of facts is, for us photographers, primary ... It is also the goal of the photo: The freeze THIS MOMENT as evidence of our passage on a historical fact, a scene, a moment, an emotion, etc.. It is not in the photography studio, but more in the field photography, I think ... What do you think? Sincerely, hanmeil.
 
> Royer.daniel [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Nov 18, 2009
A beautiful portrait of this very neat parrot is red. I think a reversal.
 
> Guylaine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 15, 2009
Beautiful bird by what you told is nice but there is a caveat. Beau portrait, but if ever I see one, watch out. : 13:: 1:
 
> Author Boucher Marc dit de Meilh [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 15, 2009
Hi Nicole and thank you for your visit. I am also in admiration for you, before you. I love what you do and the freshness that you give us the bisais of your pictures, your photography course. I do not know how you can do with your Pentax Optio S50 for achieving macro shots so wonderful? ... Do you use caps with your camera? Could you give me some references on this subject, my dear Nicole? Anyway, I love what you do, how you do it, I like the freshness of our country that comes through you, to my feet, my nose, my heart and soul of course! Thank you Nicole and big kisses. Hanmeil. Marc.
 
> Nicole.barberon [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Nov 15, 2009
Thank you for this wonderful photo, this ara with beautiful colors is perfectly clear. Bravo to you. 1:
 
> Author Boucher Marc dit de Meilh [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 15, 2009
Thank you for your encouragement Julicarm light, I always appreciate everything from you ... do not know why else? ... So! For the rest, you have only read if you feel like it dear soul, my answer to Toun. I t'espère Julie in perfect harmony. And you do the blast Sunday. Marc (Hanmeil)
 
> Lumixane [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 15, 2009
Steeped in your previous picture-prose-I just comment on the fanatic who would probably be less aggressive if not caged: 18: Given the conditions, you managed a superb composition. Congratulations, Mark.
 
> Author Boucher Marc dit de Meilh [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 15, 2009
Hello Toun. Yes, I am satisfied with the Sony Alpha 500 which behaves as a 'great'. I confess not to know yet to bottom, it takes time to use multiple parameters of these digital SLR cameras. But there is a large ==/== with 300 k. The sensor appears larger and clearer, the sudden we get a better visibility when using the viewfinder to be more precise in the choice of shooting. The image on the screen also seems to be much clearer than before, therefore more readable ... We feel much less fatigue. Finally, there is hardly any more or noise in images or photographs, the camera and purrs quietly adapts relatively well to all laborers, etc.. Good camera, Sony ahead, I think, important step in not only electronics in general but also and especially the picture! Toun thank you and goodbye, Hanmeil.
 
 > Anton33 >Reply
Nov 16, 2009
 
Thank you for all this information reassuring ... I am in full reflection between 550 and 850 after hesitating on the 700 that has been excellent but no longer marketed. Good learning the "beast" ... and full of happiness with: 18:
 
> Julicarm [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 15, 2009
This big plan is completely successful, what colors! Hanmeil Well done! Bravo.
 
> Anton33 >Reply Nov 15, 2009
Very beautiful wildlife photography ... What colors: 17: What natural 17: Beautiful ... My compliments: 3:. I see the new A500 seems to keep its promises. Are you satisfied?
 
Comment(s) : 10 | Average : Good + (3.90/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Dsc x
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis