Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 22/10/09
Viewed 5752 times

Seen in the group
Les chats
Les chats

Les yeux, le regard
Les yeux, le regard

Reverse image
Blue Eyes
Lili blue eyes
Iris blue to your eyes
Dsc02613 cat blue eyes mex
Dsc02649 mex cat blue eyes 3
The goose with blue eyes
Rabbit blue eyes

Related photos
Related com

Dsc02652 cat blue eyes mex



Author 'Hiris' A voir (Id 98075 ) : In my collection, another portrait of this beautiful cat with blue eyes I've already spent a few photos. I found beautiful in this pose at sunset. And you?



Dsc02652 cat blue eyes mex
Dsc02652 Cat Blue Eyes Mex in 'Photo European Shorthair', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Resolution : 1024x768 Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Sony | Camera: Sony A300 | Objectif: Sony DT 18-70mm F/3.5-5.6
Aperture: f/5.6 | Exposure time: 1/60 s | ISO: 100 | Focal: 35 mm (eq. 52 mm)| Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Priorité ouverture (2) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (24) | Date: 22/08/2009 19:47:15
10 Favorites : Jasmin, Guylaine, Nicole.Barberon, Léna, Salamandrinha, Lolonina76, Lilye-t, Almarie, Liliedesjardins, Sophie.alige like too...

Photo dans les Albums : Hiris - Mes chats.
Dsc02652 cat blue eyes mex: 14 Comment(s) | Very Good (4.25/5) | 5 Avis de visiteur
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Liliedesjardins [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jul 24, 2013
In fact, this photo is beautiful, very sharp, the colors are superb, and the cat too ! It has a rather canine, often the dogs are well laid out, with a pensive expression. A hug at this nice cat on my part !
 
> Laura >Reply Jan 11, 2013
It is a beautiful cat, he expects his mouse, it is beautiful !!!
 
> Almarie [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jan 07, 2013
Frankly you have to really love cats because you have a great way of photographing them. Bravo to you.
 
> Lolonina76 [G] [P] [C] >Reply Jun 06, 2011
Beautiful cat, very nice look. He looks very calm and full reflection. : 6:
 
> Maggie >Reply Jul 18, 2010
What race and this cat because I have a stray cat at the bottom of my home and like that and I do not know the breed, thank you for the words: 19: If the photo and very, very beautiful. His eyes are apparent: 1:: 3:
 
> Allisonayouaz >Reply Jan 23, 2010
I love this cat! What are its origin and race ... because I want to be the same! Is this an alley cat to be found anywhere?
 
 > Hiris >Reply
Jan 24, 2010
 
Thank you for your interest in this chat. Alas, I can simply say that it seems that this cat is crossed with a Siamese. I do not know about his pedigree, but I had a great time to take a picture.
 
> Allison >Reply Jan 22, 2010
What is the breed of this cat please? I'm looking exactly the same!
 
> Toto >Reply Dec 20, 2009
Very very nice mustaches dotted, beautiful look.
 
> Léna [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Oct 25, 2009
Ho Hiris what pleasure we offer you still with this marvel. It is this sublime cat blue eyes different but beautiful. How adorable mug. : 6: Ho as I'd like to come with you during your trips ... cat. : 6:
 
 > Author Hiris [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 26, 2009
 
Thank you Lena. True, I'm spoiled. It is rare for a cat does not come to meet me during a ride! Even a Siamese cat once, after hesitating to answer my call, approached. I could not even get him properly because the picture too quickly reapply it every time I stooped to take a picture!
 
> D.marsim [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 24, 2009
I also like his position, he is currently gauging the photographer and his deep blue eyes. Game lights perfect for the show is highlighted. : 6:: 3:
 
> Isabelle S.B [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 24, 2009
Every time I seem to see my cat, Plato. Even little face, a little red, blue eyes with a slight squint. I turned Plato is there he made his nap on a chair behind me while I was typing this comment: 18:. This portrait is successful close. Bravo: 3:.
 
> Nicole.barberon [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Oct 24, 2009
This cat with expressive eyes is wonderful. Thank you for this beautiful portrait. Sharpness is at the top. 1:
 
 > Author Hiris [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 25, 2009
 
Nicole thank you to appreciate this portrait. One of my favorite photos.
 
> Lumixane [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 24, 2009
+: He wants to enter my house, you will not mind if I open the door. Beautiful lighting and wonderful framing.

-:I would have removed the twig on the left.
 
 > Author Hiris [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 25, 2009
 
Lumixane thank you. I'm glad you open your door to him! I found it beautiful and landed on his feet. He finally allowed to take the picture closely! It was the last time. The sun behind the horizon spinning. As the twig ... You're right, I see now that you pointed out to me. Too bad!
 
> Julicarm [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 24, 2009
Superb picture of this cat thoughtful, pensive, but yes the watch anyway ... Beautiful production, Bravo.
 
> Cathygdb >Reply Oct 23, 2009
A pose unique, beautiful blue eyes and more, both with a different blue. Very nice picture: 3:: 6:, bookmarking and the group 'The eyes, the eyes', thank you.
 
 > Author Hiris [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 25, 2009
 
First thank you for having filed in your favorites, then thank you for having joined the group 'The eyes, the eyes'. It gives me great pleasure.
 
> Dede69004 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 23, 2009
A beautiful cat watching or waiting for the fault of the mouse ... ! Beautiful shot. : 19:
 
> Guylaine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 23, 2009
Me too, how can you say otherwise. What beautiful eyes and blue eyes. A beautiful portrait, very successful. : 3:: 5:
 
 > Author Hiris [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 25, 2009
 
A Guylaine you too, thank you. I love her pose. He finally allowed to take the picture closely! This has not been easy. He was nearly always too!
 
> Jasmin [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 23, 2009
This cat is really beautiful and I love the expression in his eyes. This portrait very much and I therefore put in my favorites.
 
 > Author Hiris [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 25, 2009
 
Jasmin thank you for having added to your favorites. Delighted that you like.
 
Comment(s) : 14 | Average : Very Good (4.25/5)
Groupe Les chats
Superbe tout simplement (Guylaine)
J'observe et j'attends. (Dede69004)
Des yeux d' un bleu différent : un regard superbe qui se retrouve aussi dans "les yeux, le regard"
Il est beau ce chat et quel regard ! (Candy)
je 'réfléchi'!!!!! (Mamyrasta)
Merveilleusement craqunt...et je craque. (Léna)
J'aime tout... la posture, le regard, le fond, le cadrage... Une magnifique photo qui fait ressortir à merveille toute la personnalité de ce chat qui ne semble pas en manquer ! (Salamandrinha)
>Rejoindre la conversation sur 'Les chats'

Groupe Les yeux, le regard
Bleu ou ... bleu ? les deux de couleur différente, un regard superbe, merci Hiris
Vert et bleu!!!!! (Mamyrasta)
>Participer à la conversation sur 'Les yeux, le regard'.

Français - English - Español - Coloring Dsc cat blue eyes mex
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Puzzle animaux