Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 16/08/12
Viewed 396 times

Edited Photo(s)


Related photos

Dscn0107 Germany



Author 'Perronnet Catherine' (Id 181915 ) : Back on holiday in Germany this year, don't get tired of these comfortable houses typical. It is in a village near Heidelberg.



Dscn0107
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Resolution : 1600x1200 Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Nikon | Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Aperture: f/3.7 | Exposure time: 1/60 s | ISO: 100 | Focal: 9.8 mm (eq. 55 mm)| Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Priorité ouverture (2) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (16) | Date: 26/07/2012 20:35:12
4 Favorites : Manu, Gipsy34, Ondine, Alle like too...

Photo dans les Albums : Les plus belles maisons d'ici et d'ailleurs.
Dscn0107: 11 Comment(s) | Very Good (4.05/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Géna >Reply Feb 08, 2013
We go often and in Alsace and Germany. Or Titisee or on the other side of the dam of Marckolsheim.
This house is beautiful Cathy !
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Feb 08, 2013
 
Thank you Géna, we also we will most often vacation in Germany, in Austria or in countries anglo-saxon countries and northern and we do not become weary.
 
> Lou feignassou [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Aug 24, 2012
My dear Catherine, it seems to me that you may be somewhat averse to criticism ; about thy sky, when you say that you show us that what you had under the eyes, this is simply not possible, this sky, white does not exist in reality, it is simply a strong over-exposure of the backlight, we can't return to the shooting or it would have had to do the bracketing by decreasing the opening after you have found the problem on the screen, after the fact the retouch on the sky to give it a little color and contrast improves necessarily and unquestionably the result, deny it seems to deny the reality as, in former times, some refused to admit that the earth is round.
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Aug 24, 2012
 
You're right : the sky was not exactly like on my photo and as I do not know large thing, I have not done what he had. There we agree, but what I find inappropriate is the reflex of wanting at any price to stick a sky blue lagoon to all of the photos. Look at the skies of Turner's, they are beautiful (which is not the case of mine, it is always okay) and they are not always blue. I note carefully your advice for the future. As at the end of your comment, I see that you are equal to yourself, and that exaggeration does not make you afraid !!!
 
> Spiros [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Aug 24, 2012
The discussion on the blue sky is without object. On this photo there is nothing above the house, the three colors (red, green, blue) indices 255. The device has been set to the color of the house and there must have been too much light in the sky.
Submit the photo and is beautiful for some, including me, as I have already said, but this is not more realistic that the sky mexican Golondrina or the clouds in paris, and my editing.
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Aug 24, 2012
 
It may be that your explanation is the correct Spiros : I made the photo in the evening around 20: 30. Have a good evening.
 
> Cathygdb >Reply Aug 23, 2012
This kind of home is, in fact, 'wonderful' and I think of the cleaning to do Yes, the Feïstes are obsessed with the skies I must say that this one is whiter than white and I put only far more because of this I too am going for my retouch
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Aug 23, 2012
 
Well, I see that you, the rebel and the anarchist, you applied when the same rules !!! Why the sky should be required to be blue ???
 
 > Cathygdb >Reply
Aug 23, 2012
 
Anarchist, no ! I have passed the age of utopia... In fact, why sky should o-bli-ga-you-re-ment to be blue ?
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Aug 23, 2012
 
You see, you don't have an answer, it is because it is not. This is to conform to an Idealised image a little gnangnan !!!
 
> Alle [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Aug 22, 2012
It is true that they are beautiful, always flowery and clean. Near Heidelberg ? I love this beautiful city.
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Aug 22, 2012
 
Yes, yes, road to Berlin, we made a stop in a small village close to Heidelberg which is a beautiful city.
 
> Spiros [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Aug 22, 2012
Very nice photo of a house asymmetrical. I find that the date with his figures elegant, complements the colours of the woodwork of the house. The white sky-maligned gives the image a originality, as if the house is in a vacuum.
I send a touch to compare.
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Aug 22, 2012
 
The photographers are the fittings on the sky !!! To me, it does not bother me : my photos are for the sole purpose of showing what I have under my eyes and the sky is not always blue !!!
 
> Ondine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Aug 17, 2012
I love this kind of house, and the idea of the cohabitation of several generations in this large family home suits me well, there's a place for everyone to live his life without land on the other.
Beautiful home, thanks for showing us this
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Aug 18, 2012
 
Hello Misty, it is true that these houses are perfectly functional : we have stayed several times in the head and there was sometimes 3 generations under the same roof : each one their own room and their own entrance and therefore not promiscuous or discomfort. Good day.
 
> Guylaine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Aug 17, 2012
A very nice German house and rather large. Apart from the white sky, the photo is well taken and enjoyable.
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Aug 18, 2012
 
Thanks Guylaine, but that is it-that I would have had to do to the sky ? I do not see.
 
> Gipsy34 [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Aug 17, 2012
The house is beautiful, a pity for the white sky and the date in the bottom right. Thank You Cathy.
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Aug 17, 2012
 
Thank you for your comment Gipsy. I deleted the date in the menu of my camera and I'm going to erase all the photos I'm going to file on the site.
 
> Manu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Aug 17, 2012
A house original pretty decision, Cathy thank you
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Aug 17, 2012
 
Original and monumental : it should be said that in Germany several generations live together, often in these large and very comfortable houses.
 
Comment(s) : 11 | Average : Very Good (4.05/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Dscn
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Puzzle animaux