Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 07/12/12
Viewed 3041 times

Reverse image
Birds Of Winter 2013
I have a family to feed
A feed to the costs.
Bird will feed his little
Feed in Asia
A mom of busy has to feed he
Tulip force feed

Related photos
Related com

Feed the birds in winter



Author 'WebMaster FEI' A voir (Id 188271 ) : Small picture intended to remind that in period of very cold weather, birds of our gardens need our help to get through the winter.
Lien : Http://monjardin.fond-ecran-image.com/blog-photo/jardin-sous-la-neige/



Feed the birds in winter
Feed The Birds In Winter in 'Photo Blue Tit', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Resolution : 1280x1024 Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
9 Favorites : Kaenafelix, Fifie34, Lumixane, Labrume, Gavot53, Gede 14, Alle, Le fan belfortain, Nicoledesplat like too...

Feed the birds in winter: 20 Comment(s) | Very Good + (4.55/5) | 1 Avis de visiteur
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Dec 15, 2012
Poor chicks-cheep, refrigerated I'm going to make a montage of my production of my recipe that will help to pass the winter, with a full belly that I'll post in the near future ; easy to do and really not expensive at all ; they give us so many joys in the beautiful days, it's important not to forget but the help, thank you Web for this nice message past and for this beautiful shot
 
> Le fan belfortain [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Dec 13, 2012
This chickadee is very cute and seems to be asking not to forget that during these periods of snow and cold. This recall is also present in the title where the letters seem to be fading... Bravo Web for this reminder and thank you to all of our birds.
 
> Alle [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Dec 11, 2012
So nice this picture ! It is true that the text is a bit big, but at least it shows well, it remains anchored in the head !
 
> Charly [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Dec 09, 2012
The photo is lovely and your recall of force in this period... ... but I don't like this font that looks too 'industrial'.
 
> Gavot53 [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Dec 09, 2012
Congratulations and thank you for thinking of our friends the birds, it is with great pleasure that I contribute to the feed. Here is a nice tit blue, and the show in exchange for a few seeds that is fabulous. Nicole g.
 
> Guylaine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Dec 08, 2012
The tit is quite lovely, but the writing style army less I find. When the picture is successful.
 
> Lumixane [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Dec 08, 2012
Among the people who feed the birds regularly, scrupulously, often more than reason, we find many photographers, these are not likely to forget it For me the text is too this is useless, it just tarnish the beauty of your photo, a style that I like, except for the confusion at the level of the leg downstream of the branch and the branch itself that is the lack of consistency and divert the attention. This area would be to take it back.
 
> Fifie34 [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Dec 08, 2012
No need to worry ! We will not forget : seeds in the feeders, balls of fat to the seed, to worms, the fruits and the water, even the doves enjoy !
I like the style very pastel and sleek with just the right of contrast on the main elements in agreement with the text. The police does not shock me !
Beautiful sharpness and respect for the rule of thirds
 
> Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Dec 08, 2012
Don't worry, you don't forget !!! Every day I restock bird feeders and bowls of water. For the photo, I like the side a little blur that recalls the bad weather conditions faced by the birds in the winter and it is the purpose of the photo. I find that the font of your caption is very gruesome, it is not necessary to exaggerate either !!!
 
 > Author WebMaster FEI [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply
Dec 08, 2012
 
'macabre' If this is the effect it has on you, it is that I have completely missed my objective :to 19:.

I was looking for just to mark the spirits a bit like a prohibition sign 'no SMOKING' or rather 'FORBIDDEN To FORGET THE BIRDS IN WINTER'.
I didn't use a font funny for it.
 
 > Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Dec 09, 2012
 
OK, if that was your goal, you have succeeded : this font suggests a danger, it is a necessity. Me, I would have simply seen something more lightweight.
 
> Nicole.beaume [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Dec 08, 2012
Not a lot of technical judgement to make.
My opinion is very modest, but this service does not deserve a thumb up even if it is the webmaster's fei.
 
 > Author WebMaster FEI [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply
Dec 08, 2012
 
Tit net, taken at a good distance, colour rendering which seems to me correct, the background intentionally blurred to highlight the main subject, pose of the subject that I find interesting, position the main subject in a hot spot in accordance with the rule of thirds.
This photo is not perfect but it seems to me that it meets a few criteria to be put forward.
The fact that it is me has not played for the thumbs-up.
 
 > Lumixane [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Dec 08, 2012
 
'The fact that it is me has not played for the thumb's up'. You have a faculty you split pretty amazing Website that allows you to consider your production objectively. You say not to have knowledge of the authors of the photos you gratifies a thumbs up when you flip but you recognize yours I hope.
Please give me the thumb on one of my two posts in waiting for validation, 'lamp post, tower and reflection' because I feel that it is well worth it, having regard to the evil I gave myself to do it that said, nothing extraordinary...
 
 > Nicole.beaume [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply
Dec 08, 2012
 
Hello
2 messages one at 12h47 the other at 15: 10. (I had already taken note of the arguments in the first message.
I have taken note of the evaluation criteria, for a cliche 'almost perfect' that deserve a thumbs-up (position of the main subject in a hot spot in accordance with the rule of thirds, positioning of subject, blur... etc).
All the photos are not judged objectively, but often surcotées compared to a name (a lot of examples to give you). I am not in the comparative.
Especially not to say the fact that it is me has not played for the thumbs-up. Ex the photo id 188260 if it was X the author would have it a thumbs up. NO.
 
 > Author WebMaster FEI [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply
Dec 08, 2012
 
If it checks for a maximum of criteria listed above, it will be with great pleasure.
However, not bother to give the name of your photo, they all benefit from the same treatment.
The name of the author starts with a W, a L or any other letter do not change anything in the case.
 
 > Julicarm [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Dec 08, 2012
 
Tell me Anne, it is possible to request a-inch on the web, now ?
This is an amazing surprise that I discovered here...
I looked for humor or irony, but I have not found...
Yet I remain astonished from your hand...
There must be a subtlety that eluded me, reassures me...
 
 > Author WebMaster FEI [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply
Dec 08, 2012
 
Here is an example of a thumbs-up last year on a similar composition built on the same principle (grouping of several big plan christmas decoration).
The author has a X in a pseudo so YES.

If these photos were of thumbs, it is because they correspond to the demand of the time to find out photos connected with christmas. Another criteria that goes into account for the attribution of inches.
Joyeux noel 20111213
 
 > Lumixane [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Dec 08, 2012
 
Julie, I am surprised that you haven't understood that it was irony... It is true that the smileys can sometimes help to grasp the nuance ! I'm not begging for thumbs which I would like removing as well as the rating. Only exchanges around the photos interest me. And of all ways of an approach of this kind can be counter-productive, and you know it AND hop a third comment under the small tit
 
 > Golndrina >Reply
Dec 08, 2012
 
I just posted two pictures of Christmas, the : this is probably an oversight on your part ?
Joyeux noel 20111213
 
  > Julicarm [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Dec 09, 2012
 
Here I am reassured...
If you read well, no trace of humour is not detectable in these two lines and this childish attitude I was chagrinée...
Moreover, the corresponding response of the web was not more in the sense of the joke...
Yet, you don't fit at all... !
It is true that it lacks the intonations in these electronic communications...
Turn quickly this page, and hop one more point for the web, which will eventually end up with a perfect
 
  > Lumixane [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Dec 09, 2012
 
No need to read me, I had consciously decided that it should be so, 'a joke'. My state of mind seemed so transparent during the drafting of the commentary that I could not imagine to be incorrectly entered.
In the same way, I bumped into the friend Gontrand there are some time, in spite of me tension quickly dissipated, this would have had me serve as a lesson It is better to have the person in front of you in this kind of 'behaviour' You can then correct the problem immediately...
The small tit climbs, climbs, climbs.
 
> Gontrand62 [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Dec 08, 2012
for me it's resto 24/24, in Gontrand one is always happy, sunflower seeds, and fatty , your installation is successful
 
> Julicarm [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Dec 08, 2012
We are going to say that you wanted to reproduce a watercolor with its tones more than pastels and clean lines... It is well.
Now I turn side photo only...
The snow that you don't like grey has here lost any material, which led to the tit in the discoloration, until the design of the shading of the branch, which was a strong point and that is very dimmed..
Finally, the police of writing...
I did a touch-up perso who revive the elements that I would post, because I respect your choice... But it really is better...
Drop the expo and reinforcement of the contrasts.
NB : your touch on my tit was extra, not too much or not enough, nickel...
After that, it is a good picture, stylish, minimalist, but without the slogan, so...
Let's see what do the others think
 
 > Author WebMaster FEI [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply
Dec 08, 2012
 
Our two photos are pictures of tit by snowy weather, of course.

However, yours is a tit lying on the snow, while mine is a blue tit resting on a branch with snow in the background BUT 4 or 5 meters behind.
Logic that the snow has lost all respect, impossible even to do it otherwise.
The blur rear is not related to my settings for shooting or post-processing is too heavy, but the angle of view reflected to get the blur back to bring out the best of my subject.

Personally, I like this background very clear that you can only get that in a photo studio or snowy weather. A uniform background (white as black) simplifies the reading of a picture to the extreme.

For the police write, the goal was not to give one side nature with a font imitating the writing of human as I often do.
The goal here is to pass on a message to mark the spirits. But I totally understand that it is not p
Cristaux de neige
 
 > Julicarm [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Dec 08, 2012
 
This is not because she does not like me web, it is even better even, since it lends itself to the various comments...
Like a painting or a book that like it or not, but we are talking about a lot because they do not leave indifferent...
The police, it doesn't matter it is an accessory..
The white material is ok, a certain charm that I recognize after the fact, but where I am more, this is the titmouse which is very discolored, the fog effect snow expected in the light of the scene, and that you wanted to express is not convincing and it feels good in overexposure.. That was easy to rectify..

I too love this kind of picture not to put my little grain of salt..
Especially that you master in general, so you like it like that, total respect, I would view a tad different...
 
 > Author WebMaster FEI [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply
Dec 08, 2012
 
No worries from my side, the comments are there on purpose to exchange views between members.
 
Comment(s) : 20 | Average : Very Good + (4.55/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Feed the birds in winter
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis