Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 02/11/15
Viewed 1000 times

Reverse image
Foggy winter in the forest o
The forest in autumn
Forest in autumn
Cup of autumn in the forest
Autumn In The Forest
Autumn forest
Autumn in the forest 1838

Related photos
Related com
Nearby

Foggy autumn in the Forest



Author 'Gilbair' (Id 221723 ) : One of the many forests of the foot of the Jura Vaudois, not far from the village of Saint Books which mingle with deciduous and coniferous trees. The indian summer Swiss way with the fog in the fall in the premium...
Camera Pentax K5 with zoom 18-200mm

EXIF : IMGP4727. JPG ; Date : 01. 11. 2015 08:40:12; PENTAX K-5; Artist=G. BENZONANA ; Copyright=B. G. ; Exposure Time=1/40 sec FNumber=F5. 6; ISO=400; Focal Length = 18. 00 mm ; Exp. Mode=Auto White Balance=Auto ; Contrast= Hard.



Foggy autumn in the Forest
Foggy Autumn In The Forest in 'Photo Autumn', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Camera: Pentax k 5 | Objectif: Tamron AF 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD Aspherique IF Macro
Show map with near photos.

11 Favorites : Nicoledesplat, Gipsy34, Perronnet Catherine, Mady, Didi, Gontrand62, Ninik, Manu, Ghislain, Claire, Sophie.alige like too...

Foggy autumn in the Forest: 11 Comment(s) | Good + (3.95/5) | 1 Avis de visiteur
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Sophie.alige [G] [P] [C] >Reply Dec 26, 2015
Beautiful illustration of this season if a purveyor of beautiful photos like this one that breathes serenity !
 
 > GILBAIR >Reply
Dec 29, 2015
 
Thank you for your visit. Serenity do you say ? Without a doubt, absolute quiet, but you wouldn't have the humidity and the cold. A single idea to frame the picture and leave as soon as possible !
 
> Rene2 [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Nov 21, 2015
Nice look at the fall of the Jura mountains in Switzerland... I know this typical atmosphere of wood in the fall...
It is well rendered by your eyes...
 
> Ghislain [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 09, 2015
The romantic nature of the season is due to a carefully framed and up meritorious at the crack of dawn. In front of such a subject the MPA 'beats the butter'. Need a tripod, MP manual, long break and the small diaphragm. I am also a trap because the 3-feet is heavy and bulky.
 
 > Author Gilbair [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 09, 2015
 
You have seen just!!! I'm actually risen at the crack of dawn because I subodorait a 'good' fog that dissipates sometimes with the sun and I knew the corner because every year at this season the show is wonderful.
For the rest I cared for the framing, despite of the feet soaked and prayed to the sky that my device will forgive me my clumsiness, what he has done. Not even a tripod !
Thank you for recognizing my efforts. It makes me a huge pleasure !
 
> Manu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 08, 2015
Pretty taking this under wood in the colors of autumn seen (TB) thank you
 
> Ninik [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 04, 2015
Excellent photo, very well framed, with beautiful, autumnal colors. We believe it.
 
 > Author Gilbair [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 05, 2015
 
The comment is flattering, it makes me happy because I made a big effort framing with the wet feet, the fog was indeed gone by then !
 
> Mady [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 03, 2015
Decor could not be more autumnal with its colour and its mists A true picture
 
 > Author Gilbair [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 03, 2015
 
'a true picture', it is a compliment that is really flattering. If you look in the EXIF of the photo it is marked 'artist'. It is not I who has used this term, but my device software. I am beginning to believe thanks to you that I make the progress anticipated by the machine !
 
> Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 03, 2015
this is a perfect backdrop for the witches of Halloween ! I love the mysterious atmosphere in this green to fall colors.
 
 > Author Gilbair [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 03, 2015
 
The mysterious atmosphere I am glad that you feel. If you had been on the spot and it was even more strange because there were constantly small weird noises, but it was ultimately that of the drops that were falling everywhere from the trees on the dead leaves which amplified the sound !
 
> Dede69004 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 03, 2015
A beautiful wood-colored, where one feels the dampness of the fog ambient
 
 > Author Gilbair [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 03, 2015
 
Thank you for the comment... You have seen just for the wetness, I had my feet soaked after taking the picture, it was dripping everywhere, the leaves were soggy, almost a course of fighting for a simple photo !
 
> Gipsy34 [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Nov 03, 2015
Nice photo of autumn foliage and colorful, fog, and dead leaves. Thank you for this beautiful photo of fall.
 
 > Author Gilbair [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 03, 2015
 
It took me not bad me move to get to fit there was a vehicle on the left and it wasn't very neat for this scene. Thank you for your appreciation.
 
> GAUDE J-M [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 03, 2015
Nice shot of season bonus with the haze not always easy to grasp, congratulations. (TB).
 
> Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 02, 2015
Very pretty table in the fall ; that makes me think of a little style and photos of David Hamilton (pictures of plants of course) with this fog that embraces its trees clothed in its most beautiful colours, it feels the wetness and all the good smells of the woods, bravo G. B
 
 > Author Gilbair [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 03, 2015
 
I thank you for this appreciation which flatters me a lot. As I say on another of my photos, the qualifier of artist' I was assigned up here generously by... The software of my camera, and this is not me who programmed it !
I am still very happy that my photos meet with a favorable response because I must admit that I was especially gone this foggy day with the hope to see a pleasant contest of colors, even if I'm not the only one on this 'hunting' at that time.
 
 > Author Gilbair [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 03, 2015
 
I was very sensitive to the TB. I've done my best, and I am not quite satisfied in spite of everything, because I thought I had... A bit more fog. But there was a slight breeze and the mist was starting to dissipate. I've had the mist on other shots, but the decor was not up to the task...
 
Comment(s) : 11 | Average : Good + (3.95/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Foggy autumn in the Forest
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Puzzle animaux