Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 30/06/13
Viewed 770 times

Reverse image
Drago 6 weeks 32
Arrival For A Few Weeks
Little Pony 5 weeks
Eden 128 7 weeks
Shivas 7 weeks
Flora3 2 to 9 weeks and 4 da
Watson lake eden of 7 weeks

Related photos
Related com

Gipsy 7 weeks Kitten



Author 'Cricri60' (Id 196268 ) : Hello ! Look what that has done to my Mistress ? She asked me in her kitchen scale pfff !!! Me if small ! 750 grs at 7 weeks, it must be said that I eat every two hours ! And I am voracious... ***I have a room full of friends from Friday, June 28, the date on which I arrived in this new family, my 'Mom' left, I fell now that I am almost great ! that you know everything ! to soon for new photos, by the time I grow up a little !. ***



Gipsy 7 weeks
Gipsy 7 Weeks in 'Photo Kitten', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Resolution : 1600x1200 Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Nikon | Camera: Nikon Coolpix S225
Aperture: f/3.1 | Exposure time: 1/31 s | ISO: 400 | Focal: 6.3 mm (eq. 35 mm)| Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Priorité ouverture (2) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: (89) | Date: 30/06/2013 13:05:25
1 Favorites : Cricri60
2 Comment(s)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Author Cricri60 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jan 15, 2014
this photo Géna ? ; I weighed Gipsy that I had to adopt, 2 months old, just weaned, it was in May 2013; following the 'loss' of my TIGGER loved it ! . It is not that I wanted to replace it oh NO ! It was supposedly to comfort me but nothing did ! ; not more than the arrival of this kitten with my other 7 ! ***A bunch of cats you say ? Yes, it's been 10 years already that I have. My first 4 are therefore aged 10, 9, 8 and 7 years... More the little ones *** I love cats, I assume, although it gives good maintenance, but it does not bother me in any way !... But there ? STOP... This is good !. I've lost too much already, and I've had enough of crying as a kid (despite my 61 years soon !) The cats are not 'beasts to grief' ? Yes I confirm. Well hello to Haute Normandie. Christiane *** CRICRI60 ***
 
> Géna >Reply Jan 14, 2014
They are all the same these bits of cabbage. As soon as a box is available, it is suddenly invaded.
Cricri, thank you for loving the animals.
 
> Author Cricri60 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jul 02, 2013
Yes actually this kitten of 7 weeks don't stop jumping about, therefore, for the pictures it should be 'take' just at the right time ! it'll have to be patient !... Yes it is in 'good hands' IT has 4 brothers already (from 10 years to 4 years old, all male, and castrated), and 3 sisters, 18, 12 and 9 months), all collected they also since July 2012. But then, the account is good !!! Well hello from Normandy where it is very grey in spite of the summer ! Pfff ! ***
 
> D.marsim [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jul 02, 2013
It is cute and I am certain that he has fallen into a good home A small lack of sharpness seen the greatly reduced speed, and the kitten who had to move a lot
 
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Gipsy weeks
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis