Author 'Fanfan' (Id 100252 ) : Breton Calvary is a history of stones and fine knowledge of men. EC Calvary is Guéhenno near Plumelec in Morbihan. Morbihan has no chance. His only major ordeal, built in 1550, was broken in terror by the soldiers of the republican army. Piously, parishioners of Guéhénno collected the pieces. Sixty years later in 1853 assisted by his vicar, Father Jacquot in undertaking the restoration. And being done and stonemason, including running low reliefs and statue of the great prophets. Thus a curious column with instruments of passion and surmounted by a rooster. The result of this dual response to three centuries later does not lack charm.