Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 17/10/07
Viewed 3250 times

Seen in the group
Contre jour
Contre jour

Reverse image
Brussels Metro Station Centr
Way to the station
Station
Station
Mir station
Station
Station

Related photos
Related com

However day station Backlighting



Author 'Lumixane' A voir (Id 47724 ) : The beautiful train station TGV, Aix en Provence is 15 kms between Aix and Vitrolles. One hour of waiting that I've put a profit for wander deci dela. End of afternoon, the Sun was the good rating, the facade glass not cleaned of costs!



However day station
However Day Station in 'Photo Backlighting', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Panasonic | Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ30
Aperture: f/5.6 | Exposure time: 1/400 s | ISO: 100 | Focal: 17 mm (eq. 80 mm)| Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Priorité ouverture (2) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (16) | Date: 08/10/2007 17:37:56
1 Favorites : Louise
However day station: 18 Comment(s) | Very Good + (4.69/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Louise [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jul 18, 2008
Nice graphic image. The light, the character, everything is there.
 
> Jean-Luc F. >Reply Dec 20, 2007
I had not seen this wonder . I don't have much to say except that your name goes you to perfection.
 
 > Jean-Luc F. >Reply
Apr 13, 2008
 
Photo that made me lose the head, since I had already commented .
 
> Goldwing >Reply Oct 22, 2007
I tried to do the same to the Marignane airport, not obvious, I will take my hat off
 
> Evalias >Reply Oct 21, 2007
I also appreciate the network of lines in against the day, the character is in a good place and it is a wallpaper at the nice graphics
 
 > Author Lumixane [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 19, 2007
 
Thank you, Alain, for your appreciation You say to me 'It is all the same... be it Far from me that kind of reasoning, I am not at this point presumptuous, you know, but to each his sensitivity !
 
> Heuze.michel [G] [P] [C] >Reply Oct 18, 2007
Original as against the day, beautiful straight lines that give rigidity to the whole image...
 
> Nicole.barberon [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Oct 18, 2007
You're able to take advantage of this expectation, which allows us to admire this wonderful geometrical image with a very good light.
 
> WebMaster FEI [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Oct 18, 2007
My favorite city for its originality and in addition, I have always had a soft spot for the against day. Just a small regret, that the person does not come loose most of this frame, style take a train (no pun intended) to climb the stairs. A retry if possible.
 
 > Author Lumixane [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 18, 2007
 
I'm not going to return by train to Aix soon, if Web, it was on the occasion of the quarter-finals... But I of course have several versions in stock with characters in various stages of descent (not ascent !) But nothing very satisfactory, in my opinion !
 
> Le fan belfortain [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 18, 2007
This train station TGV of Aix-en-Provence is actually ultra modern in its design and its completion is very impressive. I experience the same feeling looking at that photo whose record is surprisingly beautiful . My stops in this magnificent station, lasted each time for only 2 minutes and not a second more ! This wallpaper I like very much : bravo and thank you.
 
> Mb33470 [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Oct 18, 2007
A style uncommon on the EIF, for a nice photo, very graphical and full of sobriety.
 
> Fifie34 [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Oct 18, 2007
Like how waiting in a train station in the good very nice light for this picture and geometric.
 
> Jean-Luc F. >Reply Oct 17, 2007
Photo very original, very bright and perfectly composed. Fortunately that the windows were not clean .
 
> Heuzeja [G] [P] [C] >Reply Oct 17, 2007
Your eyes knew how to put into music all of these geometric shapes, the difficulty was real. Very good !
 
> Dolly [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Oct 17, 2007
The person gives all the interest to this beautiful photo symmetrical, is this the sun that hits the windows ?
 
 > Author Lumixane [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 17, 2007
 
Yes, it is him, Dolly, and it hit hard... so much So that I've had to restore areas burned
 
> Marcel >Reply Oct 17, 2007
A beautiful geometry ! You could put it in the contest for the past month ! The character has its importance, it guides us to read the image, and it has the place in front of him. Good image.
 
> Nguyendomy >Reply Oct 17, 2007
'The Time we lost The Time we hugged, The Times we is station The Time is of the train'. (Jacques Prévert).
 
> Azhrael [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Oct 17, 2007
This gilding in colours, grid lines, oblique, the guy who gives the measure of the building it makes it not evil, it is well seen
 
> Allthingsangelika [G] [P] [C] >Reply Oct 17, 2007
Pretty light in this train station of Aix ! The wait has been long, and you had reason to hang out a bit ! Oh and good luck to all the riders tomorrow ! rheum rheum.
 
Comment(s) : 18 | Average : Very Good + (4.69/5)
Groupe Contre jour
Comment se fait-il qu'elle n'ait pa encore été ajoutée à ce groupe ??? (WebMaster FEI)
Je me suis inscrit à ce groupe juste pour dire que j'adore cette photo .
>Participer à la conversation sur 'Contre jour'.

Français - English - Español - Coloring However day station
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis