<
«
       
Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 16/07/17
Viewed 257 times

Reverse image
I swim
Last swim
I swim
3967 swim
Red tail to swim in
June 1 2012 Evening Swim 172

Related photos
Related com

I ve not been me for a swim



Author 'Ninik' (Id 235314 ) : With the tide high and the wind strong, he was not to go on the beach that was completely covered by the sea. The only consolation : the photos.



I ve not been me for a swim
I Ve Not Been Me For A Swim in 'Photo ', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Resolution : 1600x1200 Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Nikon | Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Aperture: f/4.6 | Exposure time: 1/800 s | ISO: 100 | Focal: 35.6 mm (eq. 200 mm)| Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Priorité ouverture (2) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (16) | Date: 23/06/2017 14:33:27
9 Favorites : Manu, Jofu, Perronnet Catherine, D.marsim, Gipsy34, Mady, Dan.dussaux, Henrimartin33510, Tintin.dd like too...

I ve not been me for a swim: 11 Comment(s) | Very Good (4.23/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Tintin.dd [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Jul 21, 2017
Beautiful composition with this rough sea, beautiful cliffs and the seagulls in vol.: 3: Bravo Ninik.
 
> Dan.dussaux [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jul 19, 2017
The weather was more to photography than swimming with the tide high it is true. A beautiful composition that reflects well on this place. Bravo Monique for this image, perfectly realized. and there, on the shelter because the storm is there.
 
> Mady [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jul 18, 2017
Beautiful color of the water on the Côte d'opale well appointed And good composition of this landscape with the cliffs, the birds (I don't mouillerais not here between sea-gull and herring gull ) the rocks and the characters, not to mention the small red-roofed houses that cling to the edge of the coast
 
> D.marsim [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jul 18, 2017
Very nice view, well framed this beach and its rocks and the more the character and the gulls are well placed in the view
 
> Gipsy34 [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Jul 18, 2017
It is like that I love the sea, for the photos. No question of entering in all these polluted waters. Thank You Ninik.
 
> Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jul 17, 2017
the pastel colors of the sea and sky contrast nicely with the darker shade of the rocks, and the presence of the man who admires the landscape flown over by the gulls adds a human dimension to your beautiful photo.
 
 > Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jul 18, 2017
 
Seagulls for you, great for me ; I hesitated but I looked for gulls because it seems to me that the beaks are yellow. Ninik we may tell what it is.
 
 > Author Ninik [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jul 18, 2017
 
I have not specially studied the question, but as you say that the beaks are yellow, they are probably (and certainly) gulls.
 
 > Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jul 18, 2017
 
You have to have a reason, of course, in fact I always say seagull because I have difficulties to make the difference !
 
 > Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jul 18, 2017
 
Yes, from afar it's hard to tell the difference, and seagulls, or gulls, it does not change anything to the photo Ninik.
 
> Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jul 17, 2017
I like the landscape and the way you do it discover a good composition of the image. The gulls and the character are be sure of the important elements, .
 
> Manu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jul 17, 2017
I doubt that the swimming has been included having regard to the rough sea... But what a lovely photo well composed (TB) thank you
 
Comment(s) : 11 | Average : Very Good (4.23/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring I ve not been me for a swim
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | Photos Wimereux | HD Wallpapers