Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 26/11/15
Viewed 1161 times

Reverse image
Landscape of the southern al
Landscape of the devoluy in
Landscape of the Devoluy in
Landscape of the Southern Al
Landscape of the valgaudemar
Landscape of the Valley of c
Southern Alps 837 8 9 10 11

Related photos
Related com
Nearby

Landscape of the southern alps.



Author 'GAUDE J-M' (Id 222394 ) : Classical landscapes produced in the High-Alps during a hike to Ancelle, in the area of Champsaur. Nothing special to report on this shot !!! And yet by pulling on the zoom in search of a chamois or other animal, I made an unexpected discovery that will be to follow up on a shot more close. Invisible to the eye for this picture, but I leave you still guessing.
Lien : Http://www.fond-ecran-image.com/galerie-membre/album-photo-450-hautes-alpes.html



Landscape of the southern alps.
Landscape Of The Southern Alps. in 'Photo ', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Canon | Camera: Canon Powershot Sx40 Hs
Aperture: f/7.1 | Exposure time: 1/125 s | ISO: 100 | Focal: 6.2 mm | Metering: Spot (3)
Prog. expo.: Non défini () | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (16) | Date: 08/11/2015 14:23:38
Show map with near photos.

7 Favorites : D.marsim, Perronnet Catherine, Gipsy34, Manu, Chachane92, Gontrand62, F.pimenta like too...

Photo dans les Albums : Hautes Alpes.
Landscape of the southern alps.: 6 Comment(s) | Very Good (4.33/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Manu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 29, 2015
A nice outlet of mountain with its autumn finery beautiful set (TB) thank you
 
> Gipsy34 [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Nov 29, 2015
Nice landscape with larch in the clothes of the fall. This landscape is very nice. Thank You Jean-Mi.
 
> D.marsim [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 27, 2015
The supply of wood for the winter is in part ensured. For the riddle, I seem to see on the rock, with an inscription
 
 > Author GAUDE J-M [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 27, 2015
 
Thank you for your visit, but this is not an inscription on the rock.
 
> Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 27, 2015
classic you say is true, but so beautiful with its magnificent brightness, the red of the leaves and the wood pile. however, I don't see what you have discovered : a hiker maybe ?
 
 > Author GAUDE J-M [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 28, 2015
 
Thank you for your passage, but this is not a hiker, better than this.
 
 > Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 28, 2015
 
Would there be someone trying to climb the wall, somewhere, but I can't see it ?
 
 > Author GAUDE J-M [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 28, 2015
 
Too strong Catherine !!! You give the correct answer before the arrival of my next photo on the same subject.
 
 > Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 28, 2015
 
I thought of this because, once we did a hike in the mountains we have, at one time, discovered a rock climber who was training all alone, clinging to the wall. I look forward to the photo because I do not see anyone.
 
Comment(s) : 6 | Average : Very Good (4.33/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Landscape of the southern alps.
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Puzzle France