Author 'La cri' (Id 148472 ) : This is the Chamber of Commerce of Lille on which our friend Marcel (Crabecanoë) found some details ... The building was erected on the Place du Theatre between 1910 and 1921 by architect Louis-Marie Cordonnier. His neo-Flemish is not unlike the wealth and majesty of the famous town halls of the old Netherlands. Its belfry, adorned with a clock with four dials and 76 meters high, dominates the opera of Lille. Neo-regionalist, it is also decorated with plant motifs and scrolls referring to the style of the seventeenth century Lille. The main hall has a large dome movements accompanied by the magnificent frescoes and galleries lined with columns.