Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 07/05/19
Viewed 530 times

Reverse image
Bridge of mostar
Mostar the village
Mostar Bridge
Mostar Bridge 02
Mostar bridge
Mostar Bridge
Mostar Bosnia 2005 190

Related photos
Related com
Nearby

Mostar is a magical city



Author 'Armor' (Id 244918 ) : A picture of Mostar in Bosnia that I recommend you to visit, but very early in the morning or very late at night or when not in the summer because there are too many tourists. This village has lost nothing of its magic when the tourists are away, especially in the evening when you can dine close to the beautiful river Neretva and turquoise waters. The bridge was rebuilt in 2004. It had been destroyed during the balkans war.



Mostar is a magical city
Mostar Is A Magical City in 'Photo Bosnia And Herzegovina', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Canon | Camera: Canon Eos 70d
Aperture: f/11.0 | Exposure time: | ISO: 100 | Focal: 17 mm | Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Priorité temps d'exposition (3) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (16) | Date: 17/08/2018 18:05:28
Show map with near photos.

18 Favorites : GAUDE J-M, Jofu, D.marsim, Dede69004, Mady, Perronnet Catherine, Domi, Gipsy34, Chachane92, Manu, Almarie, Dan.dussaux, Henri33510, Ninik, Daniel78, Charly, Tintin.dd, Leborgne.jean-luc like too...

Mostar is a magical city: 17 Comment(s) | Very Good + (4.5/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Gerard.sayons [G] [P] [C] [B] >Reply Jul 06, 2019
Everything you beautiful beauty this beautiful photo sharpness light at the top, a big congratulations friendship, Gérard : exceptional for me.
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jul 11, 2019
 
Thank you Gérard for your enthusiasm on this photo that really touches me because I like a lot too
 
> Leborgne.jean-luc [G] [P] [C] >Reply May 21, 2019
Superb photo of this village, very nicely framed and with a beautiful light. Treatment successful. Bravo.
 
> Daniel78 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 13, 2019
Beautiful landscape bright and colorful. The sun before the storm... successful treatment Beautiful shot
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
May 27, 2019
 
Thank you Daniel this is a hdr but light and the light was exceptional where the result is .
 
> Guylaine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 11, 2019
The place is very nice and the bridge seems to be dated several years. It has been well rebuilt. Beautiful image
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
May 27, 2019
 
Thank you Guylaine for your opinion the bridge was rebuilt in 2004 and it is rather successful.
 
> Ninik [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 10, 2019
The mood of this beautiful landscape, very well composed, is magical.
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
May 27, 2019
 
Thank you Ninik I am of your opinion for the next magic of this place that I love most in the hours or the tourists are not there
 
> Mady [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 09, 2019
Superb light on this beautiful place well framed Thank you Mireille
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
May 27, 2019
 
Thank you Mady, in Mostar there are a multitude of possibilities, so the place is photogenic
 
> Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 09, 2019
Superb framing on this beautiful village beautifully lit ! On the other hand, (and this only relates to my vision of things) I find the treatment a little bit 'pushed' because the sky seems (to my eyes) a bit unreal ! That said, that cherche-t-on in dealing with his photos ??? That the 'spectator' to do : wouaaah ! And I think you have succeeded very well.
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
May 09, 2019
 
Good evening and thank you Monique I don't think I made a super big treatment on the sky, but it is in fact an hdr. This may come of this yet I do not grow too because I just don't like the treatment too pushed who distort the colors. But you do well to get a note because I will look at the original and redo the hdr.
 
> Almarie [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 08, 2019
A great success for this nice shot. Wonderful landscape, congratulations you entered.
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
May 09, 2019
 
Thank you very much Almarie, I don't get tired of this corner that I put into the box dozens of times.
 
> D.marsim [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 08, 2019
Thank you for this sight which makes me think of a beautiful painting. I was in Mostar in 1982, before the bridge is destroyed by the war. I was staying in Dubrovnik.
Le pont de mostar
 
> Manu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 08, 2019
She wonder this corner of Bosnia a true postcard, this photo the light is superb (TB+) bravo and thank you.
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
May 09, 2019
 
As you say, it's a wonder this corner which was, however, still retains many traces of the war in the Balkans. Thank you very much
 
> Chachane92 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 08, 2019
Beautiful landscape illuminated by the rays of the setting sun, this gives a background of beauty, congratulations and thank you Mireille !
 
> Gipsy34 [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply May 08, 2019
Beautiful scenery that I have ever seen on the net. It's even better when we can go there and the light in the sky and on the facades of the houses is superb. Thank You Mireille. For me it is exceptional.
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
May 09, 2019
 
Delighted to compliment this Josy. On-site plus there is the atmosphere a little magic of this place. I have dozens of photo it is so beautiful.
 
> Domi [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply May 08, 2019
And here again is a beautiful photo, the lighting is top with just a bit of light on the houses.
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
May 09, 2019
 
Thank you Domi for your compliment. I always try to make the pictures in the evening or in the morning to capture the most beautiful light
 
> Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 08, 2019
beautiful this landscape of great harmony in a lighting that dramartise the scene !
 
> Dede69004 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 08, 2019
Nice picture with shades of retro with a nice warm light which gives beautiful effects !
 
> GAUDE J-M [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 07, 2019
A beautiful postcard where the light is warm on the village. It is necessary to enlarge the shot to take advantage of great and beautiful details, bravo (TB+).
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
May 09, 2019
 
Thank you Jean - MI, you have a good summary, this is a photo full of details and I enjoyed a sublime light in the late afternoon
 
> Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 07, 2019
What a beautiful light ! What a beautiful tone ! I went to Mostar a long time ago where young daredevils plunged from the bridge.
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
May 09, 2019
 
Thank you Joel, it always jump. It must be said that the blue-green waters of the Neretva river are very attractive
 
Comment(s) : 17 | Average : Very Good + (4.50/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Mostar is a magical city
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis