Author 'Crabecanoe' (Id 171037 ) : Lille Sunday 26 February 2012. We are here before the remains of the mill St. Pierre. A date is entered in the pediment of the porch (1649). This mill was supplies water through the channel of the circus. Then the water is deversait to the lower shore. We are here on the circuit of the Deule through the city of Lille as formerly. The passage of the stream is materialise by a gateway wood left the wall. At the beginning of the years 1900 Moulin Saint Pierre was a high building with four floors.