Author 'Francis-Sisco' (Id 192242 ) : The Mill Tenre is very old, he wears
Moreover, the ancient name of the river Dender
That supplies it. In 1286, it is taken in
A lease made between the abbey of Saint-Martin
Tournai, owner of the mill and
The neighbouring farm, and John Nousard, tenant
It is located on the River near Ath from Lessines.