Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 30/10/19
Viewed 328 times

Reverse image
Invitation to a journey
Break journey 2
Journey until the end of the
Journey until the end of the
Peaceful journey
Imaginary journey
Journey towards Holiness

Related photos
Related com

On the bridge on foot for a journey



Author 'Armor' (Id 247016 ) : Here is the second take at the same time but framed differently. I have not taken the bottom of the bridge



On the bridge on foot for a journey
On The Bridge On Foot For A Journey in 'Photo Backlighting', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Canon | Camera: Canon Eos 70d
Aperture: f/11.0 | Exposure time: 1/250 s | ISO: 200 | Focal: 300 mm | Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Priorité temps d'exposition (3) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (16) | Date: 18/10/2019 08:32:59
10 Favorites : Perronnet Catherine, GAUDE J-M, Jofu, D.marsim, Gipsy34, Guylaine, Manu, Ninik, F.pimenta, Gélinotte like too...

On the bridge on foot for a journey: 7 Comment(s) | Very Good (4.14/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> F.pimenta [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 01, 2019
I like a lot this kind of photos with a dude !
 
> Nenfer13 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 01, 2019
Well also that-because it makes us wonder about the nature of this person and sue what he is doing.
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 02, 2019
 
You say, I don't know if he was going to take a train or if it was someone who slept in the street Thank you for your notice
 
> Guylaine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 31, 2019
Another nice photo, on this deck, but I have a big crush on the other.
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 02, 2019
 
The one with the bikes was more successful than this one and yet I also like it because it poses a question that this man is, share it in travel or is it on the street, and obliged to leave the shelter early in the morning. I have not seen the HOMELESS in this city, but it could be that this is a as this can be a traveller
 
> D.marsim [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 30, 2019
Matters little to me that he is walking to the left, I like his look, he seems to be in a hurry and loaded, it may be that makes it to the train station or the metro, Very beautiful against the light
 
> GAUDE J-M [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 30, 2019
It is original, I like the set quite simply, bravo (TB)
 
> Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 30, 2019
Always a nice silhouette on sky background golden. Once, a FEIste a little 'pinailleur' had made me the following note on a photo with a character walking from right to left : 'Why have you not reversed the photo so that the character walks from left to right and for a good reading of the image'. I would have been tempted to reply 'Because I saw it as well and because I don't want to cheat'. The debate is open . For my part it is very good as well.
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 30, 2019
 
Thank you Joel, I thought of reverse but in real life we see a lot of walking people in that sense so I left it as is the photo.
 
> Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 30, 2019
I like this one a lot for the atmosphere that emerges : a bit melancholy anyway. Who is actually this young man, a traveler or a HOMELESS person ?
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 30, 2019
 
You're right Cathy, I thought of someone who was going to take a bus or the train, but perhaps was it also a HOMELESS person even though I have not seen in this city. That is the charm of the photo, it is not known then one can imagine. Thank you for your notice
 
Comment(s) : 7 | Average : Very Good (4.14/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring On the bridge on foot for a journey
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis