Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 06/11/15
Viewed 1481 times

Reverse image
Birthday card for Rams
Irish cob in its name of iri
Under the Irish sky
Irish cob
Under the irish sky opus2
Under the irish sky opus5
Under the irish sky opus6

Related photos
Related com

One of the countless rams irish



Author 'Perronnet Catherine' (Id 221866 ) : I did not find topic 'aries', I have therefore classified this superb animal 'sheep' at the risk of traumatizing ! One meets everywhere in Ireland, always white, almost immaculate, stamped in the color of their owner. They are calm and make me think of wise old men.



One of the countless rams irish
One Of The Countless Rams Irish in 'Photo Sheep', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Resolution : 1600x1200 Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Nikon | Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Aperture: f/4.4 | Exposure time: 1/500 s | ISO: 100 | Focal: 27.6 mm (eq. 155 mm)| Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Priorité ouverture (2) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (16) | Date: 24/09/2015 14:58:09
12 Favorites : Ondine, Gélinotte, Gipsy34, Alle, Nicole.Barberon, Guylaine, F.pimenta, Gontrand62, Didi, Ninik, Helein, Sophie.alige like too...

One of the countless rams irish: 18 Comment(s) | Very Good (4.17/5) | 1 Avis de visiteur
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Sophie.alige [G] [P] [C] >Reply Dec 26, 2015
This must be the glasses to see up close and form their horns tire-been corked, which allow them to see their potential adversaries... It makes it more quiet !
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Dec 26, 2015
 
Thank you for your visit. These rams are very placid and don't seem at all bothered by their magnificent horns.
 
> Léna [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Nov 20, 2015
It is beautiful this ram, and its wool has the air fresh and comfortable.
For what is his' - rimmed glasses' I assume that this breed is accustomed to.
and thank you Cathy.
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Dec 06, 2015
 
Yes, you are right, they are all well, and in fact, their gaze passes right in the round horns so they see perfectly.
 
> Helein [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 15, 2015
It is beautiful this ram and it has the sacred horns Very beautiful shot
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Dec 06, 2015
 
I ignored your passage Helein, excuse me and thank you to appreciate this beautiful animal.
 
> Boucher Marc dit de Meilh [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 13, 2015
Very beautiful this photograph of Aries Irish (A Blackface certainly...). A strong animal and well adapted to the climate, 'tough' ribs irish indeed. Productive in many ways for the meat excellent, the skin and the wool is thick and abundant, is used to shape warm clothes and -even - insulation of homes... They are used to the quiet of the territories generous but also difficult ; the space which is devoted to gives them a freedom of life and such a peace that even the sky if it fell on the head... sheep irish do not see ! Good day, I hope that you're going to ? Marc.
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 13, 2015
 
Hello Marc, no it is not a Blackface, which, as the name implies has a black head and, as its name suggests the legs also. There are a few Blackfaces in Ireland but much less so than in Scotland where I've seen lots of them. In Ireland there are still more sheep in Scotland and as you say, it is a happy existence completely free. Thank you for your interest.
 
 > Boucher Marc dit de Meilh [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 15, 2015
 
Yes Cathy, I know English and even Italian... But, I knew somewhere that even the 'black faces' could be found to have white... of course, in Ireland, they are very sheep farmers, in general, robust animals and well adapted to the climate, the territory, etc more, they would have a body more thin, less fat ; of high quality. Have a good evening. Marc.
 
> Ninik [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 12, 2015
Very beautiful photo of this ram with magnificent horns. Don't worry, it will not be more 'traumatized' as the camargue bull of Jacques ranked among the cows. MDR
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 12, 2015
 
Thank you Ninik, this beautiful specimen even had the air quite proud of his horns ! By against the bull of James must wonder what happens to him !!!
 
> F.pimenta [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 11, 2015
Bravo and thank you Cathy for this beautiful shot of this ram with gigantic horns !
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 11, 2015
 
These rams are very peaceful seem very proud of their beautiful horns. Thank you for all Françoise.
 
> Micheline503 >Reply Nov 11, 2015
Superb photo of this ram, and how can he see with the horns and such, but I think that it should be used
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 11, 2015
 
I've seen a lot of similar moving without a problem, so I concluded, like you, they have the habit and can see through their horns. Thank you for your interest.
 
> Guylaine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 10, 2015
He made a small smile more, a beautiful aries very quiet indeed. Nice photo of a beautiful beast nice.
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 10, 2015
 
I think it was in the process of digesting the nice green grass that he had just graze ! Thank you for all of Guylaine.
 
> Ghislain [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 09, 2015
Taking an original but a poor animal ! Certainly he has had time to adapt to his 'infirmity' with these species-rimmed glasses. However, one would do well to re-cut it to a proportion of normal. Where is Gaia ?
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 09, 2015
 
The Irish are followers of the natural. I guess that this animal is designed to carry such horns may be symbols of his manhood. I've seen them move and even run : they don't air embarrassed. Thank you for your visit.
 
> Nicole.barberon [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Nov 08, 2015
Very nice catch, this animal has horns awesome!!!!! and thank you for this shot of a remarkable sharpness.
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 08, 2015
 
Thanks for everything Nicole. This ram has been nice and has not moved during the photo session : note may-be that he didn't view !
 
> Alle [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 07, 2015
Nice catch, it looks like it's bad luck through the 'skylight' of his horn, if that is a look that I can see. Good weekend.
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 08, 2015
 
I don't know if you can see his eye, but I've seen a bunch and they manage to see because they move easily.
 
> Charly [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Nov 07, 2015
, Like the others, I wonder how he manages to do with such horns !
The 'mantle' seems to be very warm and comfortable (while waiting to be fleeced)
(B+). A bit centered, non ?

> Voir : Http://www.fond ecran image.com/forum/faut il centrer ses photos la regle des tiers a l et.
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 08, 2015
 
They have a beautiful yarn that makes the sweater very soft, but too hot for me !!! I thought about the centering, but here, I applied for that the photo is sharp and the rest... Good day Charly.
 
> Labrume [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 07, 2015
Poor aries, it must be heavy to wear for his head...
It looks like it has-rimmed glasses.
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 08, 2015
 
It is true that to look at them, one has the impression that they should not be comfortable, but I've seen them move and they do not have a problem : a question of habit surely. Good day France.
 
> Gipsy34 [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Nov 07, 2015
It is beautiful this ram with its beautiful spiral horns. But he sees clear ? Thank you Cathy for this beautiful image, typical of Ireland.
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 07, 2015
 
Thank you Josy, in relation to the vision, I have seen them move and the horns do not seem to bother them.
 
> Disco [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 07, 2015
Please present this specimen of a ram, one wonders how he is to see before him
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 07, 2015
 
True, but they have the habit and those funny horns do not seem to bother them.
 
> Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 07, 2015
Weird glasses, no
Would it therefore not of the merino ? As in New Zealand where one raises them for their super soft fleece (I can say this because I stuck my fingers on the back of one of these beautiful sheep , his 'owner' to take him to the shearing)
Thank you Cathy for the 'presentation' of this beautiful irish
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 07, 2015
 
I don't think it is the breed of merino that have a fleece more abundant it seems to me. Thank you for your visit to Grouse.
 
> Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 07, 2015
The sharpness of the image and the beautiful colors make it possible to examine all the details, especially the horns of the animal ; evaluate the age of the wise old man to the number of streaks of horns ? In fact, the terminal part of horns makes me think of big spectacles. He is calm, yes, but it can also be bitter because he is made to wear the horns . Thanks for sharing Cathy.
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 07, 2015
 
No, Joel, he is proud of his big horns to him ! However, I do not think that this can be used to determine the age.
 
> Ondine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 07, 2015
Beautiful animal, Cathy, their horns large must the hinder, but they are beautiful and you have done well for us in the show. The sharpness allows us to see the wool that appears to be well combed and gentle, she needs to keep warm when it is knitted !
 
 > Author Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 07, 2015
 
I also have a picture of the face : if I think I'll have to Cafeit. It is true that I have the impression that he sees nothing, but this is only an impression, as these rams move without a problem !
 
Comment(s) : 18 | Average : Very Good (4.17/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring One of the countless rams irish
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis