Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 10/06/10
Viewed 1069 times

Reverse image
Pink rose b
18 pink rose
12 pink rose
A rose pink
TN pink rose
169 pink rose
123 pink rose

Related photos
Related com

Pink Rose 4



Author 'Nicoledesplat' (Id 118992 ) : 4: I love this shot of this rose photographed in my garden, however, I cut him a little lower petals, of course I would have liked to take pictures but it has since faded, because damage I liked him next to a button that since it opened and gave a beautiful rose of the same family. : 18:



Pink Rose 4
Pink Rose 4 in 'Photo Rose', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Nikon | Camera: Nikon D3000
Aperture: f/7.1 | Exposure time: 1/200 s | ISO: 100 | Focal: 48 mm (eq. 72 mm)| Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Non défini (0) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (24) | Date: 01/06/2010 12:37:18
Pink Rose 4: 7 Comment(s) | Very Good (4/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Boxani [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 14, 2010
But she is very beautiful ... your rose Nicole And whatever people may say, taken from different angles, it is not bad either!
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 14, 2010
 
Boxani thank you to appreciate this very fragrant pink which I slightly cut by mistake after the petals, the light gray background and my middle of my garage descent, which is far from my series of roses, I find that it clearly reveals the flower, and button, thank you.
 
> Le fan belfortain [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 11, 2010
+: 1: She is beautiful this rose to very soft colors and accompanied by two buttons ready to replace it. Nice presentation anyway: Nicoledesplat congratulations and thank you. 4:

-:Too bad for the cut on the lower petals: 18:, but could you do differently? !
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 11, 2010
 
Fan Belfort Hello, thank you for your comment, in fact, this rose is beautiful but the picture has been somewhat "missed it" with the petals slightly cut, damage, but the next day it had faded, no longer possible to resume in photo damage, I also like the two buttons that have since developed their pretty pink, thank you.
 
> Julicarm [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 11, 2010
The petals are cut, yes, but the flower is well presented that we forget this detail. To me, this is not disturbing because the button and the tip sheet outweigh, bravo: 1:.
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 11, 2010
 
Re, it is true that it is a shame to have cut its petals, but I found his position so pretty that I tried to show in the meantime of course the critics who are not evil, then I am satisfied, thank you.
 
> Senior [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 10, 2010
Yes most beautiful rose and a button with her pretty, thank you to you: 12.
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 10, 2010
 
Senior Goodnight for appreciating this rose from my garden that I just accidentally cut her pretty petals, this rose is very fragrant and very large among all those I have, thank you again. 5:
 
> Isabel06 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 10, 2010
It has beautiful color, this pink-orange is beautiful, as you say damage to the petals of the bottom, I hope that you will have more soon: 18:.
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 11, 2010
 
Re is my rose further on, I am flooded with this pretty pink, but it's raining big drops in recent days, I hardly go out and keep them off those who have lost their petals, is a real dicey, the petals on my stairs, I have to pick them up at the earliest, thank you appreciate it more it is very fragrant, thank you.
 
> La cri [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 10, 2010
A photograph natural that you offer us here, Nicole! It is your pretty pink ...
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 10, 2010
 
I can not remember more than "race" of the rose but it is huge and very fragrant, this rose is really tough, I had shrunk the winter, and it has flared up, but so much better, c This is my favorite except when the roses lose their petals, as it "fucks" everywhere on the steps of my staircase and it's all picked taf but hey, I forgive them because they are really great, thank you The cry.
 
> Tsouret [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 10, 2010
+: The bottom of an elegant gray brings into focus the pink of the rose. The button and the aphids are a little more to this shot.

-:As you say shame to cut a little lower petals.
 
 > Author Nicoledesplat [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 10, 2010
 
Yeah! As you say it's "nerd" but hey, I'd be more careful next time, the gray background is a wall in the garage down a slope, my roses are four meters from the middle it, thank you for your comment. : 18:
 
Comment(s) : 7 | Average : Very Good (4.00/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Pink Rose
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Puzzle fleurs