Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 05/07/17
Viewed 446 times

Reverse image
Petit port breton
Fishing port
1 fishing port
Fishing Port at Joal
Fishing Port of Rethymnon
Fishing....port of Essaouira
Port Of Fishing Of Le Conque

Related photos
Related com
Nearby

Port of fishing breton



Author 'Jofu' (Id 235077 ) : The fishing port of Guilvinec is very important. The boats are many and wisely stowed in front of the houses to the roofs and facades characteristics of Brittany.



Port of fishing breton
Port Of Fishing Breton in 'Photo Harbor', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Canon | Camera: Canon Eos 500d | Objectif: Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS
Aperture: f/11.0 | Exposure time: 1/400 s | ISO: 200 | Focal: 120 mm | Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Programme créatif (4) | Correction: -0.3 EV | Flash: Non (16) | Date: 26/06/2017 17:27:26
Show map with near photos.

6 Favorites : Ninik, Perronnet Catherine, Manu, Henrimartin33510, Bourgoin.claude, Ghislain like too...

Port of fishing breton: 7 Comment(s) | Very Good (4.07/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Ghislain [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Aug 08, 2017
For bearing the heat and stay in Britain where you will find picturesque, great sea air, good food, but also, a few times the rain benefactor.
 
 > Author Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Aug 08, 2017
 
We had everything, except the rain . Thank you for your passage.
 
> Henrimartin33510 [G] [P] [C] >Reply Jul 10, 2017
This evokes in me memories ; I stayed there in 2013. I don réduirais not the height of the sky that is so blue and it shows it is beautiful also in Britain. Very nice photo.
 
 > Author Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jul 10, 2017
 
This afternoon, I enjoyed myself because the light of the sun, which was beginning to waned shone favourably on the shells of colorful boats. Thank you for your passage.
 
> Manu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jul 09, 2017
It is quite charming this port with these colorful boats Beautiful photo (Tb) thank you
 
 > Author Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jul 09, 2017
 
For the colors, there was something for all tastes and it was the most beautiful effect with the lighting of the late afternoon. Thank You Manu.
 
> Ninik [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jul 07, 2017
Very nice gathering of colors. seen Well because usually the boats are more often white.
 
 > Author Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jul 07, 2017
 
In this port is very active, I have taken many photos of boats of all colors in the late afternoon. Thank You Ninik.
 
> D.marsim [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jul 07, 2017
'Mom, the little boats, Which go on water, do they Have legs ? 'Well-moored and all the colors very pleasant.
 
 > Author Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jul 07, 2017
 
This afternoon I took many photo in this port because the colors under the sun declining were pleasant. Thank You Danièle.
 
> GAUDE J-M [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jul 06, 2017
Here everything is tidy and in place : the houses, the boats and especially the lovely colors that make it a real competition. For my part I would have cropped a bit so as to reduce the height of the sky, bravo. (TB)
 
 > Author Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jul 06, 2017
 
You have reason for the cropping, I only realise this now and I thank you to let me out. That day I took a lot of pictures because the colors of all of these boats under the sun declining were the most beautiful effect. Thank You Jean-Mi.
 
> Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jul 06, 2017
thank you for this nice wallpaper colorful and perfectly framed !
 
 > Author Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jul 06, 2017
 
I enjoyed the visit of this important fishing port. We have witnessed the arrival of the boats and unloading their catch. In addition, as you say, there are colors. Thank You Cathy.
 
Comment(s) : 7 | Average : Very Good (4.07/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Port of fishing breton
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | Photos Guilvinec | HD Wallpapers | Puzzle animaux