Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 23/02/16
Viewed 594 times

Reverse image
Rainbow the same day
Rainbow
Rainbow 3
Rainbow 001
Rainbow 2
Rainbow
Rainbow

Related photos
Related com

Rainbow



Author 'Jean-paul.guigo46' (Id 224406 ) : A thick mist invaded mont d'arbois the mountain that overlooks Megeve is almost more visible, we guess without seeing it. And suddenly a rainbow appears illuminating a part of the landscape.



Rainbow
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Resolution : 800x600 Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Sony | Camera: Sony Dsc P8
Aperture: f/9.0 | Exposure time: 1/800 s | ISO: 100 | Focal: 13.6 mm | Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Priorité ouverture (2) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (0) | Date: 27/01/2010 13:13:27
1 Favorites : Labrume
3 Comment(s)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> WebMaster FEI [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Feb 25, 2016
The least we can say is that your photo inspires the passions.
Personally, I see it as an illustration of 'the darkness can give birth to light'.
I also see a contrast pushed to the extreme in color and black&white, and sharpness and blur.
I still see there a touch-up aiming to produce something out of the ordinary. I like the least is the rainbow placed in the centre.
I like the least is your choice to put your photo in the topic Haute Savoie. For me, it was a picture to place in the topic Artistic 'photo Editing' or 'blur' or even directly into the topic Nature rainbow.

> Voir : Image vp401836.html#401836.
 
 > Author Jean-paul.guigo46 [G] [P] [C] >Reply
Feb 26, 2016
 
I have long hesitated before sending this photo, thinking that she was going to lead to a storm of criticism, but still not enough because it is obvious that it should never be in this topic. For the rainbow in the centre and I couldn't solve was the shift because I wanted the presence of trees. Was there a solution ? I've been trying to make with this rainbow of a picture that is out of the ordinary a little provocative in mixing colors very saturated and the black and the white, the blur, and the net left to offend and I understand the comments of Catherine and hazel grouse. Thank you for your comments.
 
> Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Feb 25, 2016
I do not catch really these colours not natural and the importance of the blurry parts, but this is only my point of view.
 
 > Author Jean-paul.guigo46 [G] [P] [C] >Reply
Feb 26, 2016
 
thank you for your comment. On this day the colors were not natural fog, and then this rainbow so I tried to increase the contrast to maximum for it to become 'challenging' mixed in a photo, saturated colors, black and white blur and the net. Your point of view is quite valid. I thank you for having taken the time to comment on a photo that you don't like
 
> Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Feb 25, 2016
oup's ! What has happened in the past ? 'appearance' coming from the sky ??? In a setting archiflou (I see that the blur is intentional, because even the signature is blurred). Your sensor must be dirty because you can see spots, and for me, the colors of the rainbow are much too saturated. Here, I'll explain my disappointment, but this is only my 'humble' opinion.
 
 > Author Jean-paul.guigo46 [G] [P] [C] >Reply
Feb 26, 2016
 
thank you for your comment I appreciate it. You don't like this picture, you are disappointed I understand you and you have a reason to explain your disappointment. This photo is an unusual blend of saturated colors, grey, black and white, blur and sharp. It causes, that was my goal. Soon I hope to get shots of more conventional
 
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Rainbow
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Puzzle France