Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 21/04/10
Viewed 913 times

Reverse image
The Queen
Queen 23
Queen of near 1
The Queen
Queen
Speed queen
Home of the Queen

Related photos
Related com
Nearby

See queen Horse



Author 'La cri' (Id 114379 ) : I See you this Queen, the prettiest and sweetest mare in the stable! She was raised on the bottle and glue around us, covering us with kisses!



See queen
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Camera: Nikon d5000
Show map with near photos.

2 Favorites : Candy, Evie
See queen: 13 Comment(s) | Very Good (4.19/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Spiros [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Mar 29, 2012
Beautiful photo of a mare smiling. As she is kind she has agreed to come for a stroll in the set of related photos.
 
 > Author La cri [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Mar 29, 2012
 
Oh yeah, she's nice ! Figure yourself that it was a baby high in the bottle There was a relay every three hours to nurse, and... she loved it !
 
> Treveys [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply May 10, 2010
Wonderful this mare! Very nice picture with the contrast and grass land: 1:.
 
 > Author La cri [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
May 10, 2010
 
I am glad that you enjoy this little "little love" ... it is a delight of softness, this beast! Thank you for your passage and your nice comment: 18:, more!
 
> Evie [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Apr 26, 2010
It captures well the soft and gentle character of this beautiful mare ... Photo simple but endearing ... Certainly, it would have deserved a nicer decor but the expression is there and it was probably the goal ... 6:
 
 > Author La cri [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 26, 2010
 
Of course, it was the goal ... but if I wanted to take where there is grass, it was impossible, because when I arrived, she ran to me and ... completed the field! : 18: here, I remove the thread because I still had to spend on the other side if ... was assured hug! What a mess! : 18: thank you to you!
 
> Léna [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Apr 24, 2010
Indeed, it has a pretty head and seems very sweet and nice this mare. : 6:: 5:
 
 > Author La cri [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 24, 2010
 
And she is as nice as she is beautiful! This is saying ... thank you for your comment, Lena! 6:
 
> Boucher Marc dit de Meilh [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Apr 23, 2010
It is true that this mare is an air of kindness. She has a face of an aristocrat as well. I like this mare that we offer your photography. I say bravo to you and especially do not forget the '-shorn shorn, or if you want to French nipple ... Mark: 19:.
 
 > Author La cri [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 24, 2010
 
Why do you speak of "shorn-shorn"? This may be because of the bottle? She has six years now, I have not seen him grow ... thank you for your passage, dear Mark!
 
 > Boucher Marc dit de Meilh [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 25, 2010
 
Because you say: 'it has been elevated to the bottle ... Biz, Marc.
 
> Nicole.barberon [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Apr 22, 2010
Nice sharp picture, this mare has a beautiful head, it must be superb. Thank you. 6:
 
 > Author La cri [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 22, 2010
 
Thank you Nicole! Your way and your comments are always a pleasure ... 6:
 
> Mamyrasta [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Apr 21, 2010
3: She is beautiful and very elegant, it must be wonderful! : 6:: 6:
 
 > Author La cri [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 22, 2010
 
Oh yes, she is beautiful! This is, alas, not mine ... Me, I had two: my little Anglo-Arab like him much died this autumn ... I still have my big "saddle-French" has a lot of class but not this little wonder of love! Mamyrasta thank you! 6:
 
> Charly [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Apr 21, 2010
This mare looks very nice with this light and you should fill us present it in a more aesthetic and fully. Not easy to get these horses back with affection. Only one fence may stop them.
 
 > Author La cri [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 22, 2010
 
Well, not even, you know! We had to climb the fence because she had skipped (yes, I swear!): 18: thank you for your visit, dear Charly ... 6:
 
> Vivianor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Apr 21, 2010
She has a beautiful head this mare, I would have liked to see it all. 3:
 
 > Author La cri [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 21, 2010
 
Of course, me too! But there has never means! She is so happy to see me and do not let go! One love, I tell you ... : 6: thank you for your visit, Domi!
 
> Domi [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Apr 21, 2010
It has a nice profile this beauty, I can not imagine many kisses wet, lol.
 
 > Author La cri [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 21, 2010
 
Yum! And above all warm hugs to you because it sniffs at the same time and his nostrils are going well there ... 6: thank you for your passage Domi!
 
> Philippe.darrasp >Reply Apr 21, 2010
A solid green background would have better highlighted the horse, but light, sharpness and mane neat give a nice picture.
 
 > Author La cri [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 21, 2010
 
I promise, soon as I do, I do the photo, but I'd have to hide! : 18: thank you for your passage, Philip!
 
> Jcmai [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Apr 21, 2010
Very nice picture. Will we also be entitled to the horse world?
 
 > Author La cri [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 21, 2010
 
Ah, I like it! But the rascal is so affectionate that whenever she sees me, she comes running, and there's no way to photograph! She even ate the belt the last time I tried! : 18:: 19:
 
Comment(s) : 13 | Average : Very Good (4.19/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring See queen
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis