<
«
       
Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 05/06/18
Viewed 643 times

Edited Photo(s)

Reverse image
Small cotton from tulear
Small Cotton in the daisies
A small white flower 249
Small white flower
Under small white flower var
Small green Grasshopper on g
Cotton flower jpg

Related photos
Related com

Small white flower in the cotton



Author 'Armor' (Id 241178 ) : Here is a small white flower caught in a massive multitude of small white flowers which I do not know the name. This is not a photo exactly very clear in the heart. However, I find that it does not spoil the photo, which to me seems a little floaty.



Small white flower in the cotton
Small White Flower In The Cotton in 'Photo Mouse Ear Chickweed', Report error
Hidden datas
Classified photo by WebMaster FEI | Top Classification
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
Camera: Canon eos 70d | Objectif: Tamron 17-50mm F/2,8 XR Di II VC
19 Favorites : Perronnet Catherine, Jofu, D.marsim, Daniel78, Gélinotte, Mady, GAUDE J-M, Gipsy34, Tintin.dd, Hdeledicque, Ed, Ondine, Dan.dussaux, F.pimenta, Jean-paul.guigo46, Artonge, Labrume, Manu, Guylaine like too...

Photo dans les Albums : La poesie des fleurs.
Small white flower in the cotton: 17 Comment(s) | Very Good + (4.53/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Guylaine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 15, 2018
What sweetness has this image, as it is a beautiful tiny white flower. Excellent photo.
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 16, 2018
 
I admit that I like this one a lot, but it was somewhat by chance that it is because I have struggled to focus in the middle of all this white
 
> Buchsinet [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 11, 2018
We are immersed in the sweetness with your beautiful image
Bravo it is very successful.
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 12, 2018
 
Thank you for your opinion and your nice comment on this photo.
 
> Manu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 10, 2018
A photo full of charm and tenderness as I like the result is a marvel for the eyes (TB+) bravo and thank you
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 11, 2018
 
Thank you Manu, and I believe you have added in the album of the poetry of the flowers, so thank you very much.
 
> Jean-paul.guigo46 [G] [P] [C] >Reply Jun 07, 2018
The blur in this photo is welcome, it is what makes its charm : excellent shot
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 11, 2018
 
Actually it is the side wispy which makes the charm, in fact I had trouble doing the development for lack of contrast and some times, it works as in this case
 
> Dan.dussaux [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 07, 2018
Ah I know these little white flowers, they line the banks, and massive in general. This jack is fabulous, very pleasant to look at with infinite sweetness. A grand bravo Mireille for this realization, it is like cotton. PS : A nice frame would make a table. This is only my opinion.
 
> F.pimenta [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 07, 2018
A very nice photo which I like very much, full of sweetness ! Congratulations and thank you !
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 11, 2018
 
Thank you Françoise for your opinion on this photo. The sweetness and to the side, wispy, this is what I like in this image
 
> Hdeledicque [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 06, 2018
Very beautiful picture I like a Lot of sweetness emerges and the colours are superb.
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 11, 2018
 
I think that one was going to accuse me of the lack of sharpness because I have been uncomfortable because of the white but, ultimately, it is this that makes it as soft. Thank you for your notice
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 07, 2018
 
Thank you Helen, the white background due to the massive tight of these little flowers helped me a lot and that is the idea I had in mind at the time of the photo, it has not been easy to develop but the result pleases visibly
 
> D.marsim [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 06, 2018
no matter the sharpness, you offer us a photo sublime smooth and dressed in white and, as you say so well wadded. (Except).
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 07, 2018
 
Wow thank you Daniele for your appreciation and rating for this small delicate flower I know the name now thanks to the forum
 
> Mady [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 06, 2018
Whoa I don't know how you managed to get this atmosphere shrouded, but to me it is excellent What sweetness
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 07, 2018
 
Thank you Mady, this flower was part of a small clump at ground level a multitude of small white flowers, it is this which explains the white background. On the other hand really difficult to focus due to the lack of contrast, which also explains the lack of sharpness and gives the side a bit wispy.
 
> Francis-Sisco [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Jun 06, 2018
Bravo for this photo which gives value to this delicate flower
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 07, 2018
 
Thank you Francis, and when I think that I hesitated to post it because of the lack of sharpness
 
> GAUDE J-M [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 06, 2018
All the stakeholders love it and the photo gets not even VG+. Sorry but I can't understand !!!
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 06, 2018
 
Your compliment makes me really happy because I struggled to focus, there was only white and a little pale yellow (this explains a bit the lack of sharpness). And for the TB+ this is really not serious, can be surprising in the light of the opinion, but the comments I delight.
 
 > Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 06, 2018
 
This is Jean-Mi, this wonderful picture has now TB+ and a score of 4, 5. It is Ortega who is the nasty teacher' and that 'saque'. .
 
> GAUDE J-M [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 06, 2018
It's simple : I love this shot, it is a perfect success, which takes us out of the mundane, (EXC)
 
> Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 06, 2018
Great job for this shot gently ! I really like a lot !
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 06, 2018
 
Thank you Monique, I had a bit of luck because I've had a hard-to-focus and lack of sharpness is probably more for this kind of picture
 
> Daniel78 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 06, 2018
I love it ! A beautiful shot, soft, silky, relaxing... I love it !
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 06, 2018
 
Exactly what I loved in this photo, the side, soft and silky, a little wispy. Thank you for the love all
 
> Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 05, 2018
This is beautiful ! Beautiful by the unity of tones and the sweetness that emerges from your shot. You do hard.
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 06, 2018
 
I didn't think she would like it as much because there is a lack of sharpness on the heart, but for this picture it happening, because it is more aesthetic or artistic board of the botanic Thank you for your opinion.
 
> Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 05, 2018
the net is not always interesting. Here, your photo gives an impression between dream and reality, which is emphasized by the blur, the soft colors and the forms undecided.
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 06, 2018
 
I am of your opinion for the net not always interesting following what is presented. Thank you for your opinion on this photo
 
Comment(s) : 17 | Average : Very Good + (4.53/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Small white flower in the cotton
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Puzzle fleurs