Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 04/06/10
Viewed 612 times


Related photos
Related com
Nearby

Tettigonia locusta2010



Author 'Boucher Marc dit de Meilh' (Id 118480 ) : : 19: Acrobatics of this insect with long hind legs with which he jumps up. These front legs are made of a hearing aid ... The green grasshopper (Orthoptera named scholar: Tettigonia locusta) met this morning on the stem of thorns which goes perfectly. It is true that this grasshopper is considered as 'ubiquitous' term meaning here that it can fit anywhere. Attention has a reputation for gradually disappear because of intensive farming, chemicals used on crops, urbanization ... Finally, you must know it is not just grass but it is also a very dangerous 'carnivorous' jumping on everything and eats anything that moves! ... Marc Boucher said Meilhan, 04/06/2010.



Tettigonia locusta2010
Tettigonia Locusta2010 in 'Photo Grasshopper', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Sony | Camera: Sony A500 | Objectif: Sigma 70-300mm F/4-5.6 DG APO Macro
Aperture: f/16.0 | Exposure time: 1/160 s | ISO: 200 | Focal: 30 mm (eq. 45 mm)| Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Priorité temps d'exposition (3) | Correction: -0.7 EV | Flash: Oui(9) | Date: 04/06/2010 09:41:18
Chemin de Montbernier, 38300 Bourgoin-Jallieu, France

Show map with near photos.

1 Favorites : D.marsim
Tettigonia locusta2010: 7 Comment(s) | Very Good (4.21/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Le fan belfortain [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 06, 2010
1: On a green background beautifully worked, this' green grasshopper, although there is a beautiful colored diagonal Malagasy its long antennae. Bravo and thank you Marc. 3:
 
 > Author Boucher Marc dit de Meilh [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 06, 2010
 
Hey fan, even in geometry you're a virtuoso! ... Indeed, take this grasshopper diagonal not easy especially that it was not so docile that it ... Well, since you find it most beautiful for me. Thanks very much anyway. Marc
 
> Julicarm [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 06, 2010
Very pretty presentation, too, is rarely able to enter the body and antennas, in general, they are always cut, they are so long, bravo: 1:.
 
 > Author Boucher Marc dit de Meilh [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 06, 2010
 
Oh, Julicarm, I recognize you there! ... The quality you hold dear and I thank you for that. To know love what is good ... In fact, I did the maximum for framing, to get the nymph in the sensor of the NPC as well as possible within the rules of photography. Of course, there is still work to do, but hey, let's also just a fairly good result may be, if I may say, humble. Thank you very much to you and good photographs Julicarm. Marc.
 
> Charly [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Jun 05, 2010
: 11: It almost did not come through! : 19: Even for this small acrobat on its thorny stem. 1:
 
 > Author Boucher Marc dit de Meilh [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 07, 2010
 
Hello Charly. As you say, it almost did not go through! ... Yes, but I've pushed it a little forcing, I'm not telling, the members ... The mine anyway! Because there is not the grasshopper that made the acrobatics ... too! Thank you and good photos of you, Marc.
 
 > Charly [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply
Jun 07, 2010
 
Too bad we can not put pictures on EIF. With photographers in action it would not be sad! : 19:
 
 > Author Boucher Marc dit de Meilh [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 08, 2010
 
Hello Charly. In fact, I think you know what you're talking and at the same time it makes me laugh so much ... It is true that there are attitudes to take in this function is photography. And why not? ! ... Thank you, more. Marc
 
> Guylaine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 05, 2010
Another good photo, it is well positioned for the acrobat green long antennae. : 1:: 4:
 
 > Author Boucher Marc dit de Meilh [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 08, 2010
 
Yes Guylaine you saw the position ... It is crazy insects to do things like that to a human being who wants to eat her legs !!!... lol ... He wanted to be clever, but next time I will wait for him to fall to photograph! Sincerely, Marc: 19:
 
> D.marsim [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 05, 2010
Excellent framing where the insect is well positioned diagonally extended by two "antennae". 2:
 
 > Author Boucher Marc dit de Meilh [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 05, 2010
 
Hello D. Marsim for your encouraging comment to me. Yes, it is the picture of this nymph, is not bad at all. You saw it, I said 'nymph' ... here because this is a very young grasshopper who did grosso modo, as 2-3 inches. Thank you and good photos of you that I will comment if you want? ! ... Mar.
 
> Dom. [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 05, 2010
: 3:: 2:: 6: A beautiful macro of this insect so well presented, both photo and comment. Thank you Marc. 6:
 
 > Author Boucher Marc dit de Meilh [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Jun 06, 2010
 
: 19: That I am glad Dom. in your message, you encourage me and it makes me really happy. Regards. Marc. : 3: (Kudos to you!).
 
Comment(s) : 7 | Average : Very Good (4.21/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Tettigonia locusta
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | Photos Bourgoin-Jallieu | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis