Author 'D.marsim' (Id 192881 ) : The windmill of Woluwe-Saint-Lambert is originally a mill built circa 1767 at Esplechin, near Tournai. Following the competition of the mills in the modern, it almost died out. The passion of one man, dr Duthoit, the saved. Acquired by it in the 1930's and carefully restored, it enjoyed a second youth to Arc-Ainières, in the Hainaut. In 1960, the widow of dr. Duthoit donated it to the municipality of Woluwe-Saint-Lambert that the transfers on its territory. Twenty years later, a fire necessitated a new major restoration and rebuilding it to its current location.