Author 'Spiros' (Id 193208 ) : The pavement of the rue saint Antoine was in the works, and the church restoration. All of this has just been completed and photographers can finally work. This afternoon, for some inexplicable reason, in the rue de Rivoli, the traffic was sparse and we could photograph the monument resplendent.
Around the quadrant of the clock can be read in gilt letters 'anno 1627'. It is the 16 of march of this year that king Louis 13 has laid the first stone of the church of Saint-Louis. Abandoned during the revolution she returns to church in 1802 under the name Saint-Paul-Saint-Louis to commemorate another church in the neighborhood that the revolution has destroyed.
Photo taken on April 8, 2013 in Paris ' 4th arrondissement.