Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 30/10/19
Viewed 410 times

Reverse image
Cyclists
Cyclists in the Polders
The group of cyclists will e
Photo Montage signalling cyc
Bridge railway bridge style
BRIDGE SYDNEY HARBOUR BRIDGE
30 x 45 cm royal bridge seen

Related photos
Related com

The cyclists on the bridge



Author 'Armor' (Id 247015 ) : Hello to you, back with lots of pictures. Here is a series against the light taken early in the morning. I hesitated to put them in NB but the light was too beautiful



The cyclists on the bridge
The Cyclists On The Bridge in 'Photo Backlighting', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Canon | Camera: Canon Eos 70d
Aperture: f/11.0 | Exposure time: 1/400 s | ISO: 200 | Focal: 154 mm | Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Priorité temps d'exposition (3) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (16) | Date: 18/10/2019 08:24:31
14 Favorites : Perronnet Catherine, Jofu, D.marsim, Gipsy34, Almarie, Guylaine, Manu, Ninik, Nenfer13, Henri33510, F.pimenta, Annie.reymondie, Labrume, Tintin.dd like too...

The cyclists on the bridge: 10 Comment(s) | Very Good (4.35/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> F.pimenta [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 01, 2019
Very nice photo with a composition that I like a lot !
 
> Nenfer13 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 01, 2019
Very beautiful image in silhouette at sunset. This is my favorite of the 2.
 
> Manu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Nov 01, 2019
This is my favorite I love the composition of this photo (TB) thank you
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Nov 02, 2019
 
Thank you Manu for your opinion on this photo...
 
> Guylaine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 31, 2019
I really like these shadows of the cyclists on this bridge. The photo is top
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 31, 2019
 
Thank you Guylaine for your opinion on this series
 
> Almarie [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 30, 2019
Beautiful photography. Beautiful series of shots that you present us here. A big bravo, I like it a lot.
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 31, 2019
 
I confess that I am glad that I have found at the right time, thank you for your notice
 
> D.marsim [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 30, 2019
An admirable composition, the lace of the mesh and the cyclists who are moving towards the lamppost, my favorite (TB+).
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 31, 2019
 
The bridge is roman and it is beautiful with its balustrade. It is also the one I prefer : thank you very much
 
> Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 30, 2019
It is perfect as well, you have made the right choice because the sky has beautiful warm tones. The composition is good with the lamp post to the right place. It is a live scene, I like very much (my favorite of the three photos) .
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 30, 2019
 
Me too this is one of my favorites because I've done it many, it was a place of passage frequented. In n&b is not bad too but considering the tones I preferred to let
 
> Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 30, 2019
this is my favorite because I find it more unusual with the vision of the bottom of the bridge. Where is this ?
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 30, 2019
 
It is in Tavira in the south of Portugal and it is a Roman bridge. I asked myself the question to know if I had to integrate the bridge or not, I've done a bit of both, because I have a bunch of photos and I've selected those that I believe to be the best. Thank you for your passage
 
 > Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 31, 2019
 
So you went down to the South of Portugal. We never descended beyond Lisbon thinking that the Algarve had to be too touristy. How have you found it ?
 
 > Author Armor [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 31, 2019
 
Hello Catherine, what counts is to go a little out of season. I dare not imagine what it must be in the middle of summer. Even Lisbon and Porto and now bursting with tourists. We went in march 2018 and I had a lot more appreciated than in October, when there was still a lot of world including Puerto (we have given up to Lisbon for this reason). But now all european cities are a few that have become amusement parks. Having said that as we travel in roaming, this allows you to get off the beaten track to have the feeling of really being in Portugal. A Tavira, however, it was really good. There were a few tourists, but it was rather of the people who come to spend winter in the warm and it had nothing to do with Porto which was crowded with buses of japanese tourists and chinese. I have nothing against them, we can not prevent people to travel !!! It is just necessary to choose the right period to find the charm of this city. :
 
 > Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 31, 2019
 
Thank you for your detailed response. We travel as much in roaming, it is me who organises everything and on a month, in principle. We went to Portugal in June 2014 and have not been bothered by the tourists in the big cities. The rest of the time we were, as you say, off the beaten track. We will go down lower next time, so.
 
Comment(s) : 10 | Average : Very Good (4.35/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring The cyclists on the bridge
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis