«
   
Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 13/09/19
Viewed 254 times

Reverse image
Effects sea
Effects
Effects of green
Effects roads
Effects route 4A
Effects route 3A
Water effects

Related photos
Related com
Nearby

The first effects of the end of the day



Author 'Chachane92' (Id 246453 ) : Always from our terrace, I present to you the views of the station at the end of the day with these clouds coloured by the setting sun !



The first effects of the end of the day
The First Effects Of The End Of The in 'Photo ', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Resolution : 1680x1050 Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Canon | Camera: Canon Powershot G7 X Mark Ii
Aperture: f/4.0 | Exposure time: 1/400 s | ISO: 125 | Focal: 14.2 mm | Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Priorité ouverture (2) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (16) | Date: 28/08/2019 18:41:44
Show map with near photos.

8 Favorites : D.marsim, Gipsy34, Ninik, Manu, Chouna, Labrume, Guylaine, Mady like too...

The first effects of the end of the day: 7 Comment(s) | Very Good (4.14/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Mady [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 20, 2019
The framing suits me well because it makes the most of the clouds nicely lit The various plans, the greenery, the water, and a piece of the city of Saint-Florent, all combine to make a balanced view of this landscape you had the chance to see your terrace
 
> Guylaine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 18, 2019
Superb view of this place seems to me magnificent. True that the clouds are very beautiful and the light too. Very beautiful photo
 
> Nenfer13 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 16, 2019
It is a nice view in a warm light of the end of the day, but I also like Gaude J-M I would have framed more to the left to have a bit more of the sea. (TB).
 
 > Author Chachane92 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Sep 16, 2019
 
Thank you for your appreciation, in fact, I wanted to focus on the clouds that were gently the light of the setting sun, and for contrast I also wanted to include a part of the Pin ! Perhaps I would have had to be classified in the category 'cloud' ?
 
 > Nenfer13 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Sep 16, 2019
 
Hello Chachane, it is true that seen from this angle, frame the shot more to the left, did not give priority to the clouds, and in fact these are the clouds that are for you the centre of interest of the image and as you say in your comment, and your framing is good. Conclusion I would have had to read your comment.
 
> Ninik [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 14, 2019
What a wonderful photo with these three plans : greenery, mountains and clouds. TB+++.
 
> D.marsim [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 14, 2019
The composition is perfect, the sea, the village and the levels of vegetation, and the background mountain and cloud, all under a blue sky.
 
> GAUDE J-M [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Sep 14, 2019
Nice coastal landscape, may be to my liking with a little too much earth for not enough water ? But the light is beautiful, bravo (TB).
 
Comment(s) : 7 | Average : Very Good (4.14/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring The first effects of the end of the day
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Puzzle France