Author 'D.marsim' (Id 209052 ) : Small part of clay land belonging to the Forest of Soignes, the Bergoje was separated in 1729 during the construction of the road linking Brussels to Wavre. At the beginning of the 20th century, there was, at the very top of the site, an imposing mansion, the
Villa Heather, surrounded by a vast garden. It is in the property of this villa demolished in
1986 that has been created for the district of Clos du Bergoje.