<
«
     
Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 20/10/17
Viewed 422 times

Reverse image
Sun more branches
Branches
Across branches
Branches cut
Fox behind the branches
In the branches
Branches

Related photos
Related com
Nearby

Through the branches



Author 'Gélinotte' Vote for the best photo (Id 237325 ) : Beautiful window on a splendid landscape near the Falls, I recommend to everybody this region : Luberon - Vaucluse, this is not Renée (Nut) contradict me.



Through the branches
Through The Branches in 'Photo ', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Canon | Camera: Canon EOS 1100d | Objectif: Canon EF-S 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 II
Aperture: f/11.0 | Exposure time: 1/160 s | ISO: 100 | Focal: 18 mm | Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: (8) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (16) | Date: 23/09/2017 12:43:42
Show map with near photos.

12 Favorites : Jofu, Jean-paul.guigo46, D.marsim, Gipsy34, Perronnet Catherine, Mady, Labrume, Henrimartin33510, Manu, Lamoureux.cjp, Guylaine, Ghislain like too...

Through the branches: 11 Comment(s) | Very Good (4.05/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Ghislain [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 28, 2017
In addition to the picturesque landscape is believed to perceive the quiet rumor that comes up from the farm. The practiced ear will perceive the singing of a cock, the barking of dogs, the horse that hennit, the sounds of pots and pans because... The sun is at the meridian. Image format a little too mini.
 
> Guylaine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 24, 2017
A beautiful image of a beautiful place no doubt. I understand that you like to go.
 
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 25, 2017
 
Thanks Guylaine, you will notice that France is beautiful that I think you know for a long time, but you have the chance to live in a wonderful country with landscapes so varied...
 
> Lamoureux.cjp [G] [P] [C] >Reply Oct 23, 2017
I love this dead tree, for my part ! It reflects very well the atmosphere of this site that I know so well. Especially in this time when the drought continues late into the fall season.
Congratulations for the shot.
 
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 23, 2017
 
Thank you Claude, it makes me happy to see that you like my photos of the I have the great pleasure to visit from time to time this beautiful region (Luberon - Vaucluse) because my daughter lives in Isle-sur-la-Sorgue for a year, but alas, it will go back in his 'old country' : the New Caledonia... this is not bad, either this is just a little distance away. I saw that you 'posted' more photo about FEI... ??? See you soon and thank you again.
 
> Manu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 23, 2017
What a view beautiful I love your framing between the branches (TB) thank you
 
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 24, 2017
 
Phew Manu ! Do you like my framing, so the trees 'dead' do you not disturb ??? That's funny, because there are people who like and others who don't like... like what... it takes for all tastes.
 
> Henrimartin33510 [G] [P] [C] >Reply Oct 23, 2017
Thank you for this beautiful landscape well framed and well composed ; it's like being in this beautiful country of Vaucluse.
 
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 24, 2017
 
Thank you for having appreciated this photo gives us a nice corner of the Vaucluse... As for the trees in the 1st shot... there should be something for all tastes, some do not like, I love !
 
> Jean-paul.guigo46 [G] [P] [C] >Reply Oct 22, 2017
A cliché in diving, which make us discover a splendid landscape the colors are very soft personally the trees in the foreground are a plus, and the dead tree does not bother me to the extent that it is incorporated into the first plan
 
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 24, 2017
 
Thank you Jean-Paul to enjoy my photo, I can see that tree in the 1st plan you do not disturb... it was very chosen in my frame, I found them beautiful, especially the 'death'
 
> Labrume [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 22, 2017
The Luberon is certainly a very beautiful area, and I hope one day to visit. Thank you Monique for sharing this.
 
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 22, 2017
 
Of course yes Labrume, you'll have to go visit this beautiful region and with your apn preference... there are things to do !!!
 
> Mady [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 21, 2017
A beautiful landscape with soft colors The look is a little bothered by the tree dead center, but you really couldn't do anything without a doubt it's a Pity that the size is so small, cliché probably cut because not in the accepted formats.
 
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 22, 2017
 
Thank you Mady for your bet in your favorites and for your com. As I said to Cathy and Joel, it was difficult for me to get rid of this tree, and imagine yourself well, that I thought was 'pretty' !!! So I am very sad that you don't like it (I'm joking ) As for the size of the photo, I thought I have posted with a size 'permitted' 1920X1280... I haven't been paying attention
 
 > Mady [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 22, 2017
 
You say 'with a size 'permitted' 1920X1280... ' it's 1920x1200 or 1920x1080, not a mixture of the two
 
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 23, 2017
 
Yes yes Mady, I saw my stupidity I will try to pay attention to when my next 'publication' Thank you for your response. Good evening
 
> Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 21, 2017
totally agree with you, but not in the summer ! However, I venture out rarely to criticize the photos, and still less yours, , but this time I agree with Joel : these dead branches obstruct the view, it seems to me.
 
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 22, 2017
 
Hi Hi hi hi... Cathy, do not bother you with me for the criticism and, especially, the less good it is as it that it improves. Well... , my 'beautiful' dead tree you don't like, so I'm going to the 'remove' Thank you, Cathy, for your com and your put in favorites, and I recommend the month of sept. And October to visit the Luberon, July for the lavender... but it is true that there is a risk of getting hot, hot, hot...
 
> Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Oct 20, 2017
A beautiful landscape with soft colours. The branches in the foreground make the space bigger. A small regret : the dead tree in the middle. It should have been cut maybe but you didn't have your chainsaw, .
 
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Oct 22, 2017
 
Good Evening Joel ! No chainsaw in my pocket landscapes in soft tones... perhaps I would have had to put a small coat of saturation but, I'm always afraid of exaggerating... Thank you for your comment, about the dead tree, I confess that we stopped at the side of the road a little because of him... I found it a semblance of elegance and sadness...
 
Comment(s) : 11 | Average : Very Good (4.05/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Through the branches
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | Photos Sault | HD Wallpapers | Puzzle France