Author 'Boucher Marc dit de Meilh' (Id 97576 ) : This view of Bourgoin, but especially the fountain. This fountain instead of August 23, 1944 was built in 1755 for the welfare of Berjalliens who drew water for drinking and also for animals, horses and stagecoach stations. After an attempted demolition June 1953 (because it interfered with a convoy) It was rebuilt in 1980 with the preserved elements of the drum core. We can therefore easily on the photo to see her was what remains of the fountain. Hanmeil.