Author 'D.marsim' (Id 225623 ) : The windmill at Woluwe-Saint-Lambert was built around 1767 in Esplechin, near Tournai. Due to the competition of mills in modern, it would almost disappear. The doctor Duthoit bought it in the 1930s. Restored, he experienced a second youth at Arc-Ainières, in the Hainaut. In 1960, his widow donated it to the commune of Woluwe-Saint-Lambert that the transfers on its territory. Twenty years later, a fire necessitated a new major restoration, and its re-erection in its current location. A new restoration has been done recently.