Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 30/04/08
Viewed 675 times

Reverse image
Unusual tree
Unusual tree trunk
Re dsc04823 exhibition
Unusual
Unusual
Unusual 1
Unusual

Related photos
Related com

Dsc04823 unusual tree



Author 'Hiris' (Id 60205 ) : I don't know if it is common to see this kind of masterpiece, but this is an entirely tree covered with leaves dry that you see the. Naturally, it is located behind buildings not far from my home and I floute part of the bottom and the cars! It was only this week that I really realized this strange phenomenon. Reason why I think that it you interesserait can be see ca and that you could tell me if you have already seen. The place or it is limited the choice of framing, it goes without saying!



dsc04823 unusual tree
Dsc04823 Unusual Tree in 'Photo Unusual', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Brand: Sony | Camera: Sony DSC T1
Aperture: f/5.6 | Exposure time: 1/250 s | ISO: 100 | Focal: 6.7 mm | Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Priorité ouverture (2) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (24) | Date: 29/04/2008 15:06:27
4 Comment(s)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Sanka [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply May 02, 2008
I didn't know about this phenomenon, please let me discover. I like
 
> Le fan belfortain [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 02, 2008
The picture is unusual, in fact without that the phenomenon is rare. It concerns the category of trees called marcescents. As the frosts have remained subdued this winter, nature gives us this amazing photo. It will take a photo close-up of a new leaf to identify the tree. Beautiful presentation : bravo and thank you.
 
> Ninik [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 01, 2008
This could be a charm. Here in Belgium, it is also used for hedges. The leaves remain on until the time when the new leaves are replacing. (I had often thought it was beech but I was told that it was of the charm) To your tree, it remains to be confirmed by our specialists, FEI.
 
 > Author Hiris [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
May 02, 2008
 
Thank you Ninik, it is possible. Very difficult to make an assumption in the fact that the dry leaves look like nothing. But I'm going to monitor developments. For the moment, not the shadow of an iota of new leaves in perspective.
 
> Guylaine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 01, 2008
No, I've never seen before and it is pretty stunning to see. Odd and beautiful at the same time.
 
 > Author Hiris [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
May 02, 2008
 
Thank You Guylaine. Yes, as you say, this is pretty stunning. I'm going to follow these developments because I'd like to know a little more.
 
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Dsc unusual tree
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis