Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 08/01/07
Viewed 951 times


Related photos

Flou1 Blur



Author 'Acidezen' (Id 24385 ) : Long exposure, not trepied, that is the result, I would not keep, but colors, this Bell illuminated, the grey sky and the moon... Reflects truly the real colors...



flou1
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
Camera: Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL
Flou1: 7 Comment(s) | Average + (1.79/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Ice_pick [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Feb 03, 2007
Acidezen the misunderstood... I precise that this is true, one is sometimes surprised to see some of the photos accepted when others (especially his own ) are not. But I adhere to your approach. I would have kept it as well in the end. And it is in the gallery Blurring, then we know what to expect ! And the nice colors.
 
> Author Acidezen [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Feb 01, 2007
Uh, in fact, now that you know a bit of Figeac, and you do not recognize the church of le Puy... !!! Not ??
 
> Author Acidezen [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Jan 09, 2007
Ok ok I understand your comment, but it is because you are not there ; in fact, a ghost in my shake and suddenly this picture has a true story, I said to myself, ' I'm not going to tell them, I believe not.. Hihihi, actually you're right, not to keep it... But I don't lie the white dot is the moon and the bell tower is hidden.. Hihihi..
 
> Youpiya [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jan 08, 2007
No, it should not be an error, I can see the bell tower and the moon but well... Without a tripod... Not a miracle... I hang not at all..
 
> Mb33470 [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Jan 08, 2007
I like yet the originality and the photos are very plain, the beautiful colors also, but I think your first idea was good... it's a Pity really, because there was 'material' ! I will not be too severe, since I like the pellet when it comes to honesty and good faith !
 
> Marcel >Reply Jan 08, 2007
We see the bell tower in the light at the bottom, not the moon, but if you say no, we see very well the blur !
 
> Nenfer13 [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jan 08, 2007
I'm sorry, but I prefer to be honest. When I see some of the rejected pictures, I wonder what this one was doing here. And if it is an error in photo, I demand to replace it.
 
> Goldwing >Reply Jan 08, 2007
I believe that you're in the right photo compared to your comment or I do not see what you describe.
 
> Camelia [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Jan 08, 2007
I can't see anything. Where is this tower ? I don't yet have enough experience without a doubt, I can only see the fuzzy.
 
Comment(s) : 7 | Average : Average + (1.79/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Flou
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis