Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 13/06/06
Viewed 6885 times


Related photos

Hpim1403 Chihuahua



Author 'Vivi' : Cuckoo here Miss Paris is our chihuahua crackin' it has 15 months it is great but it has a character of pig Lolll is the the dogue Fun girlfriend (she is the leader).
Lien : Http://virgule1013.skyblog.com/



hpim1403
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Resolution : 1024x768 Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
Camera: HP PhotoSmart 735
Hpim1403: 6 Comment(s) | Good + (3.67/5) | 13 Avis de visiteur
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Trait d'Union >Reply Jan 09, 2010
+: It makes me once inside, it looks like my little dog RULE (60 years and I was 1st, me) who is party to 18 months and eight years ago, an evening of music festival and that I found on road dead, with his little white spot ... She also had a lot of character and was the ringleader of herds even with much bigger it! Take good care.

-:It is very well framed Miss Paris, but I'd rather see his eyes.
 
> Looovely girl :D >Reply Aug 28, 2009
5: I love it too baby! This is really my favorite dogs, and this time I'm sure.
 
> Sophinette10 >Reply Aug 21, 2009
She is really cute! : 6: The photo are very beautiful!
 
> Géna >Reply Sep 15, 2008
A bit more sharp and contrast and especially not at the centre of the image. This little Chihuahua is superb
 
> Carla >Reply Oct 18, 2007
This photo is perfect ! I have nothing to say except that the more cabbage, it doesn't exist !!!
 
> Nine >Reply Jul 18, 2007
It is super and it must not be easy with his character, no? Good short, it is too mimi !
 
> Cecilou >Reply Jul 05, 2007
Beautiful, nothing to say... apart from that they are lovely dogs
 
> Louloute >Reply Jun 13, 2007
She is too beautiful this picture : bravo to its author is a big kiss to her dog chihuahua, which is too mimi !
 
> Le fan belfortain [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 10, 2007
This little bitch 'Chihuahua' is any mignoone and adorarable with its white spot on the chest and his ears pricked ! A real star this miss paris ! Thank you for the present.
 
> Lilou >Reply Jun 10, 2007
I love this dog, miss paris is too beautiful, I love them too :super site !
 
> Bulle_471 >Reply May 14, 2007
He is cute as anything ! Nothing to complain about, it is a success.
 
> Elodie141090Ahotmail.fr >Reply Mar 31, 2007
I love this picture because she is gorgeous and the dog or bitch is super beautiful.
 
> Carole74 >Reply Mar 19, 2007
It is adorable with your dog, it reminds me of my little Heidi who was black and tan, I plan to take another still of the same race 'chihuahua' with long hair, because once it has been, we don't want that.
 
> Bea >Reply Feb 21, 2007
He is too cute, I have a same : it is too much cabbage and you can even get them in the pocket, it is too cute and I love it.
 
> Doudy30 >Reply Dec 16, 2006
This photo is very pretty. However, we do not see the intensity of his gaze. Greetings.
 
> Mimi [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 21, 2006
Miss Paris is very beautiful, I have the girlfriend of my son who has one and it is very nice. Beautiful photo, I love dogs.
 
> Cath [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 14, 2006
I tend to prefer the mouth because I prefer large dogs, but must acknowledge that it is particularly cute your miss...
 
> Kodakgirl >Reply Jun 14, 2006
It is rather rare for Chihuahuas black. It is cute, your little puppy !
 
> Guylaine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 13, 2006
She is very beautiful, a head of pig ?, you say. She is very tiny.
 
Comment(s) : 6 | Average : Good + (3.67/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Hpim
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Battle de mots entre amis