Most viewed | ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 20/07/08
Viewed 1105 times

Reverse image
The Stone Wall
Vine against the stone wall
Wall stone modifiejpg
Pink stone wall
Roses on a stone wall
Rhododendron on stone wall
Geranium and stone wall

Related photos
Related com

Hpim3106 buddleia rejection in l stone wall gap



Author 'Hiris' (Id 65763 ) : To illustrate comments aside under my previous photo of Buddleia, here is an example of proliferation of this plant which was a rejection in the middle of a stone wall. Unfortunately, it is classified as neophyte invasive and a real trap for butterflies that crowd. And this is all the more pity that I appreciate much his delicate fragrance which pervades the outskirts of gardens or fields.



hpim3106 buddleia rejection in l stone wall gap
Hpim3106 Buddleia Rejection In L St in 'Photo Orange Eye', Report error
Hidden datas
POST ON PHPBB FORUM ADD ON HTML PAGE
Group Album Send by mail Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Resolution : 1024x768 Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
 
 
 
 
 
EXIF : Camera: HP PhotoSmart R507
Aperture: f/2.6 | Exposure time: 1/324 s | ISO: 100 | Focal: 5.8 mm (eq. 35 mm)| Metering: Pondération centrale (2)
Prog. expo.: Priorité ouverture (2) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (24) | Date: 05/08/2007 16:58:25
Photo dans les Albums : Hiris - Mes Arbres et mes Fleurs .
Hpim3106 buddleia rejection in l stone wall gap: 5 Comment(s) | Good + (3.9/5)
Add a comment
NickName 
 
 Link
Subscribe
                      
I like *



* = Required field.
Suggestions

                      

Reviews

> Géna >Reply Mar 11, 2009
It's incredible force of nature. Thank you, this is a good example that we should follow from time to time. : 4:
 
> Le fan belfortain [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jul 26, 2008
The location of this cluster of 'Buddleia' is amazing and it makes you wonder how it can grow and flourish as well. Beautiful photo and interesting explanations : bravo and thank you.
 
> Heuzeja [G] [P] [C] >Reply Jul 23, 2008
F. E. I. Is an inexhaustible source of information, thank you we have sent.
 
> Clairebielande [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jul 23, 2008
I didn't think it was invasive at that point. With us in Belgium they grow wild along the tracks, but as you say it would be a shame to see them disappear because just like you I enjoy their delicate fragrance. Thanks for the information Hiris.
 
> Author Hiris [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jul 22, 2008
Yes, Ninik, it is edifying. The studies that have helped determine the problem are relatively recent and it is fine to have that opinion changes about it.
What else do eradicate for the safeguarding of the butterflies because it attracts them a lot and they can't benefit from it for their reproduction ?
It's a shame because it is a shrub graceful, and whose flowers smell good.
If the butterflies are in real danger of extinction, having regard to the alert is already in progress, I don't see what we can do.
 
> Ninik [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jul 21, 2008
Excellent illustration demonstrating the ease with which this plant with pretty flowers installs anywhere. It really is a shame that it is just the opposite of what we usually think of it.
 
Comment(s) : 5 | Average : Good + (3.90/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Hpim buddleia rejection in l stone wall gap
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription | Contact | Site map | HD Wallpapers | Puzzle fleurs